How would you say you are coping mentally?

Lost my auntie to this tonight. We only found out yesterday she had been diagnosed. I'm absolutely heartbroken that I can't give my dad a hug. The worst feeling.

It's utterly awful this virus. Please, please look out for each other and take this social distancing stuff seriously, blues. It's the only way we'll get through this together.

Lost my auntie to this tonight. We only found out yesterday she had been diagnosed. I'm absolutely heartbroken that I can't give my dad a hug. The worst feeling.

It's utterly awful this virus. Please, please look out for each other and take this social distancing stuff seriously, blues. It's the only way we'll get through this together.
Sorry for your loss fella.

So sorry to hear that mate. Thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Sorry lovely,no wonder you have been down today

very sorry to hear about your loss - terrible
times.

This bloody awful virus not only takes loved ones, but prevents families from comforting each other in their hour of need.

My deepest condolences.

There is nothing I can say but offer my condolencies mate.

Was doing ok until they extended the lockdown for another 2 weeks here in Malaysia. Living in a flat and not being able to go out even for daily exercise is difficult. But when this all over it will be PARTY!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.