How would you say you are coping mentally?

We should take more from the positives about this than we do the negatives.

I’m saving money on the morning and evening commute, I’m getting up naturally with no alarm, I’m getting time to exercise much more often, I’m getting time to cook proper healthy food, I’m getting time to relax, to sunbathe, the flat is always clean and tidy, I have no work stress at all...

This is a dire situation, but we have to take the positives from it!
I've almost run out of those one off jobs to do
I have a fence to re coat. Garage door requires glossing and something I've said I'll do for years, paint the walls inside the garage to lighten it up
On the regular stuff. The garden is looking ace, washing basket empty and general housekeeping I'm well on top of and like you at least an hour exercising plus the YouTube yoga
Fuck knows how I'll cope when I've got to fit work in

Ive largely been ok but last couple of days ive struggled last few days.
Ive hankered after ‘normality’ big time.
Just wanted to go to the cafe in the village and go for a few pints with the lads and finish off with a curry with the wife n kids.

Silly that thats whats bothering me in the grand scheme of things but it did this weekend

Ive largely been ok but last couple of days ive struggled last few days.
Ive hankered after ‘normality’ big time.
Just wanted to go to the cafe in the village and go for a few pints with the lads and finish off with a curry with the wife n kids.

Silly that thats whats bothering me in the grand scheme of things but it did this weekend
It is amazing what you miss when it is gone,it will come back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.