Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

That is great news if true. Usually takes 6 weeks after injury to fully hit his stride, where he glides past challenges, has that extra turn of pace.

Looked in great shape today, more trim than usual when he returns.
I can’t remember where I saw it but it didn’t strike me as a bit of silly hype. Seemed sensible report.

Has there been a more lacklustre 5-0 win? First 20-30 minutes was do dull and summed up our season to date, sideways or backwards, no movement.

thank God for phil, was only ever going to be him to do something. After the first we turned it up and the arrival of Doku and kdb saw us go up several levels more.

those 2 fit and firing is going to allow our game to go up 2/3 gears and the goals will flow.

Hopefully the akanji injury is nothing but impact as that was the only blight on an otherwise very comfortable and encouraging day with key players returning and half a team of academy graduates seeing minutes.

As close to as planned as we could get.

Was a good workout. I thought Kova looked good in the Rodri role for the first time. Not physical but was the glue and connector between defence and midfield.
Lewis struggled to get into the game, a little and I think it's time for Gomez to get regular game time else where.
It's looking good. No Kyle, John, Ake, Rods and Erling and half an hour for Kev & Doku. The barcodes game will be interesting.

That was the idiot Scots pundit whose view of football seems to come from watching Hough End Sunday League or even lower Scottish League football.

He couldn't keep his mouth shut spouting off about Pep and how City should play? With his insights he would be a good candidate to replace Ten Haag at the rags.
He was unbearable. For once we all had the same broadcast team across the pond and my God was that shit.

Watched Everton, Newcastle, villa and arse this weekend. We just look levels above them. Phil is the Man.

Also just what about all the rest of the academy players looking utterly at ease, Oscar especially caught the eye.

Ortega was excellent when called upon. But Kev with his teenager cut is playing like an 18 year old but his vision is preternatural.

Just for our detractors, the Viking is coming!

Has there been a more lacklustre 5-0 win? First 20-30 minutes was do dull and summed up our season to date, sideways or backwards, no movement.

thank God for phil, was only ever going to be him to do something. After the first we turned it up and the arrival of Doku and kdb saw us go up several levels more.

those 2 fit and firing is going to allow our game to go up 2/3 gears and the goals will flow.

Hopefully the akanji injury is nothing but impact as that was the only blight on an otherwise very comfortable and encouraging day with key players returning and half a team of academy graduates seeing minutes.

As close to as planned as we could get.
Sorry but I think your comments are way out of line, Huddersfield came to put eleven men in their own area and despite that we found a way through twice in the first half. They didn’t have a shot on target until the game was lost, and several players, regulars as well as youngsters, played beautiful football. Bobb has never been on the pitch at the same time as Kevin, who looked a little rusty but showed his class. Doku too, and they combined for an excellent goal. Alvarez and Lewis were sharp, Phil was brilliant, and the defence were solid. It was far more entertaining than most of the 3rd round ties shown on TV, I think you need to explain your “lacklustre“ comment, do you want Beyonce, Taylor Swift and a laser show or something????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.