Huddersfield (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Great to see academy players getting game time. Only negative for me is Dias form. Made a couple of errors today. Been like that all season. Class player but seems to be making a few mistakes this season. Hopefully will snap out of it. Lovely win in front of lots of families. Great to see although it does impact the atmosphere.

Amazing how these games pan out, pass pass pass for 30 minutes, the opposition switch off and bang 1 0. Then they tire and the goals flow. Just need to cut this counter attack threat out and jobs a goodun for the rest of the season.

Great to see academy players getting game time. Only negative for me is Dias form. Made a couple of errors today. Been like that all season. Class player but seems to be making a few mistakes this season. Hopefully will snap out of it. Lovely win in front of lots of families. Great to see although it does impact the atmosphere.
Needs to get his Haircut the scruffy Twat

Strange game today. A good result, decent performance, but probably the most boring game of the season. Certainly the most boring 5-0 I've seen!
Huddersfield sucked the life out of the game. No ambition whatsoever.
Hopeless cunts , divers , cloggers and time wasting keeper when 2 goals down while playing 6 in the back .

Totally agree, just think Phil right now is becoming everything we hoped he would be.
I was critical of him earlier in the season because I was dying for him to make that extra step (which is of course always the hardest). He's the man now. Any worries about Kev's succession in the next few years have evaporated nicely

Foden consistently changing games now. Lovely to see.

It wasn’t fair on Huddersfield to bring Doku and KDB on.

Their fans were an odd bunch booing anyone that got injured.

Their number 14, the Calvert-Lewin/Theo Walcott lookalike was always offside, made shit decisions with the ball and can’t have been wearing any shin pads, which is illegal, isn’t it? His socks were only just over his ankles.

Lovely to see KDB crosses again. Next stop is Haaland finishing them all off.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.