Hughes has to go...

did anyone honestly think that this season you would see zab still at right back and petrov playing right wing, unthinkable and that after 35 mill extra spent on the defense it would be worse than last season. the only person responsible for the above is hughes. therefore he is accountable. simples.

jonnymcfc said:
cubanheels said:
i pay my money so i can say what i like !.

Hughes is clueless,sits and stands there all match arms folded,why does he name 7 substitutes every week as he never bloody uses them,never changes the set up.We have probably the strongest subs bench in the league and any manager with some ounce of knowledge would bloody use them.CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP
okay, so if Hughes is clueless, we wouldnt't have come back from 2-0 down, we wouldn't be 6th in the league with a game in hand would we ? Idiot !

IDIOT you muppet,so your happy are you,your impressed with this garbage !!,Burnley taught us a footballing lesson today and cost a fiver.I think you are in the minority and keep the personal abuse to yourself Mrs Hughes you dirty old slag

hilts said:
jonnymcfc said:
i bet you all cheer when we score though don't you ?
If you don't like it, don't come to the fucking game and let someone take your seat who will actually support the team. We've hit a bad patch of form and suddenly it's '' HUGHES OUT '',
pathetic.

so your saying all fans who love their club and pay their money should always just sit there like they have had a frontal labotomy with inane grins on their faces like a village idiots convention, fans upset when there team plays crap what a novelty, please let us know what we are alowed to feel oh superior one
what and you think that booing and criticising players is going to spur them on, somehow that doesnt work.
And you think we should sack our manager after 11 games, because that won't upset the team will it, sacking hughes will solve everything won't it ?
clueless.

C_T_I_D said:
This thread is laughable to be honest. He cannot control the standard of the referee and induvidual errors from our defence.

The referee was garbage for both teams, not just City... So don't think he can be blamed..

jonnymcfc said:
hilts said:
so your saying all fans who love their club and pay their money should always just sit there like they have had a frontal labotomy with inane grins on their faces like a village idiots convention, fans upset when there team plays crap what a novelty, please let us know what we are alowed to feel oh superior one
what and you think that booing and criticising players is going to spur them on, somehow that doesnt work.
And you think we should sack our manager after 11 games, because that won't upset the team will it, sacking hughes will solve everything won't it ?
clueless.

Spurs sacked Ramos when they were at the bottom of the table and Harry took them from bottom to 7th!

Forgetting all the other draws.

This draw and the draw against fulham are unforgiveable. Khaldoon needs to have words with Hughes about his tactical awareness as he is seriously lacking.

We should never draw from being 2 up. Especially against teams outside of the top 4.

I hear he played Petrov on the right today? WTF?

I looked at the team and thought he'd take Tevez off, slap Bellamy up front and play Petrov on the left?
What frickin use is Petrov on the right?

NOT GOOD ENOUGH

jonnymcfc said:
clueless.

Personally think we should have sacked Hughes long before 11 games. Long before the season started actually.

Blue Mooner said:
Lets face it this band of City fans have spent thirty years calling for the managers head and even when we are the 4th best team in the league they still can't help themselves. They just want to moan its in their DNA, they are unable to enjoy the journey and can't accept that it takes TIME to turn a club with 30 years of mediocrity into premier league challengers.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent, Hughes has got the players he was ABLE to but not the one's necessarily that with our budget he would have wanted. John Terry is a case in point. The money is irrelevant as in all cases we have probably had to pay over the odds to get clubs to sell the players and not necessarily their true worth.

Considering where we were this is defintely a good start and probably in line with expectations at the start of the season. We can't keep getting these dubious decisions against us and Hughes can't influence poor refereeing.

Get off the managers and players backs and SUPPORT the club !

firstly we arent the 4th best team in the league
are you saying he has signed bad players that he didnt want?
blaming todays result on the referee is laughable

i accept some of the hughes out brigade go over the top but they are entitled to their opinion, i think with the players we have and the results of late that questions are going to be asked

mancmackem said:
Ottmar Hitzfeld - Did well with Bayern but will end his days on the International management stage.
Guus Hiddink - Good choice, personally would prefer someone younger though.
Giovanni Trapattoni - Same as Lippi.
Luiz Felipe Scolari - Risky, didn't live upto the hype at Chelski.
Marcello Lippi - Again, age against him, but not ability.
Jose Mourinho - Would take a lot to prise him away from Inter, but best on the list.
Johan Cruyff - Don't think he wants to return to full time management as per the Ajax situation last year and has the Catalonia job.
Carlo Ancelotti - Won't leave Chelski.
Sven........ - Howard Kendall mark II

and you've spoken to them all about the job have you?

Neither you or I have any idea if they would be interested in managing the richest club in the world, which is why your insistence that people who don't think Hughes is up to it must suggest a replacement was and is daft. There are many more names that could be added to the list I submitted. There are plenty of candidates but only someone offering them the job would know if they were interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.