Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

“I can promise that QPR will never be in this position again.” Mark Hughes, speaking after the City game last season. Hmmmmm...... What now Sparky? I don't understand why he hardly plays Hoilett. The last time I checked, he was the sole reason for Blackburn having had any chance of survival in the EPL last season.

Problem for QPR is that sacking managers can become a habit, so even if they do bring someone else in, there is no saying that things can be turned around, and then what do they do?

Gabriel said:
Problem for QPR is that sacking managers can become a habit, so even if they do bring someone else in, there is no saying that things can be turned around, and then what do they do?

Go down where they belong,with their tin pot ground and tin pot team am afraid

pauljv92 said:
“I can promise that QPR will never be in this position again.” Mark Hughes, speaking after the City game last season. Hmmmmm...... What now Sparky? I don't understand why he hardly plays Hoilett. The last time I checked, he was the sole reason for Blackburn having had any chance of survival in the EPL last season.

The will come good in the second half of the season , what Leslie says always goes(LOL).

They're lucky that Southampton and Reading have been shit so far and not picked up early points like lots of promoted teams do.

Kinky Dribbler said:
They're lucky that Southampton and Reading have been shit so far and not picked up early points like lots of promoted teams do.

Two of the promoted sides he promoted sides really look dicy even though we are only 7 games in.

Norwich looked doomed unless they can fix themselves up at the back.

QPR will buy their way to 17th place.

Of the rest I can only see Swansea getting sucked into the dogfight.

I know its early days but it looks that clear cut to me already.

Villa maybe but I doubt it.

mancity1 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:

Two of the promoted sides he promoted sides really look dicy even though we are only 7 games in.

Norwich looked doomed unless they can fix themselves up at the back.

QPR will buy their way to 17th place.

Of the rest I can only see Swansea getting sucked into the dogfight.

I know its early days but it looks that clear cut to me already.

Villa maybe but I doubt it.

Way too early to judge for me. I pick Wigan to go down every year and have given up on predicting it now, a few teams will always go on runs of form and pick up points to save themselves.

Can't see QPR going down though. Like you say, January will come round and Hughes will invest heavily (excessively) in 'proven Premier League players' who will be mediocre at best but get them over the line.

meeesh said:
Gabriel said:

Go down where they belong,with their tin pot ground and tin pot team am afraid

That's a bit of a shitty statement. It wasn't that long ago when those sort of arrogant comments were being aimed at us.

Re: Not long left for hughes

WEMBLEY76 said:
Obviously we were not dynamic enough in the final third,obviously.

No obviously, we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.