Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

MSP said:
I agree with that though I am not sure he is not fool. He hired Hughes and gave him lot of money.

And his "twittering" is not something you would expect from club's chairman/owner (whatever he is there). COuld you imagine Khaldoon/Mansour or Gill/Glazers or Florentino Perez, Galliani/Berlusconi etc etc tweeting?

No, it's more for someone running local bakery, not the multimillion football club.

@SheikhMansourMCFCOK! Haha bitches! Champions!!! Fuck you David Gill & Alex Ferguson!! Bwuahahahaha!! I win!! #wishyouhadmypetrodollars #lovetheglazershatemanu

Not long left for hughes

Obviously we were not dynamic enough in the final third,obviously.

Re: Not long left for hughes

without a dream said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Obviously we were not dynamic enough in the final third,obviously.

We're obviously just not asking the right questions.

We were very poor, certainly in the first half, and we didn't get anywhere near the level you need to get results in the Premier League.

Re: not long left for hughes

The Flash said:
MSP said:
I agree with that though I am not sure he is not fool. He hired Hughes and gave him lot of money.

And his "twittering" is not something you would expect from club's chairman/owner (whatever he is there). COuld you imagine Khaldoon/Mansour or Gill/Glazers or Florentino Perez, Galliani/Berlusconi etc etc tweeting?

No, it's more for someone running local bakery, not the multimillion football club.

@SheikhMansourMCFCOK! Haha bitches! Champions!!! Fuck you David Gill & Alex Ferguson!! Bwuahahahaha!! I win!! #wishyouhadmypetrodollars #lovetheglazershatemanu

hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.