Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

baildon blue said:
What i dont understand about Hughes why did he leave Fulham he did ok at Fulham

what a hilarious turn of events, he quit to go to villa. then vilal thought, fuck that , dont want a manager whos gonna bail so easily and brought in mcleish

dref619 said:
baildon blue said:
What i dont understand about Hughes why did he leave Fulham he did ok at Fulham

what a hilarious turn of events, he quit to go to villa. then vilal thought, fuck that , dont want a manager whos gonna bail so easily and brought in mcleish

he was on his way to villa park to sign and a legal wrangle gave villa cold feet.

stony said:
meeesh said:
Gabriel said:
Problem for QPR is that sacking managers can become a habit, so even if they do bring someone else in, there is no saying that things can be turned around, and then what do they do?

Go down where they belong,with their tin pot ground and tin pot team am afraid

That's a bit of a shitty statement. It wasn't that long ago when those sort of arrogant comments were being aimed at us.

Not arrogant at all,don't know how long you been watching City,but I have never watched em at home in a tin pot ground,had a few dodgy sides over the years I grant you,but never ever a tin pot team...so not a shitty statement in my fucking book owd lad

meeesh said:
stony said:
meeesh said:
Go down where they belong,with their tin pot ground and tin pot team am afraid

That's a bit of a shitty statement. It wasn't that long ago when those sort of arrogant comments were being aimed at us.

Not arrogant at all,don't know how long you been watching City,but I have never watched em at home in a tin pot ground,had a few dodgy sides over the years I grant you,but never ever a tin pot team...so not a shitty statement in my fucking book owd lad

thats well arrogant, they are a great club crammed in a built up part of london.

and i'm old enough to remember them having one of the best sides around.

Well I'm sure Leslie will put a ton of positive spin on the progress they have made by actually scoring a couple of goals away from home. Never mind the fact they conceded three. Hughes should be writing speeches for the coalition government leaders. Hopefully Fernandes pulls the trigger as soon as possible.

The ego has fallen...

How shite is brother of camel gob.

We had a lucky escape - we'd have won fuck all with him here at City.

He's giving the same interviews now as he did when we lost games - I still need an interpreter to understand what he's saying.

de niro said:
meeesh said:
stony said:

thats well arrogant, they are a great club crammed in a built up part of london.

and i'm old enough to remember them having one of the best sides around.

Same here, I've always liked QPR as a club, they need to get rid of the Great Pretender though, obviously.

Stan Bowles,Gerry Francis etc etc then maybe you were right,half decent team,did u watch MOTD there then,they are a championship team at best,and built up area of London,fuck me you be saying Fulham has too much water round it next

It's about opinions Bill,and I am saying they are fucking TIN POT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.