Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

meeesh said:
Gabriel said:
Problem for QPR is that sacking managers can become a habit, so even if they do bring someone else in, there is no saying that things can be turned around, and then what do they do?

Go down where they belong,with their tin pot ground and tin pot team am afraid

And that stupid fooking chant they sing when they score..

Don't mind QPR at all. Quite like them after those final day shenanigans. However it is always funny to see how shit Hughes is doing after all the "experts" criticised us for sacking him.

davymcfc said:
Don't mind QPR at all. Quite like them after those final day shenanigans. However it is always funny to see how shit Hughes is doing after all the "experts" criticised us for sacking him.

This occurs to me every time he fucks up. Which is a lot.

Watch out Premier League, Hughes is threatening :)

'Am I still the right man? Oh yes, absolutely. We knew where we might possibly be at the beginning of the season because of the amount of changes we've made.

Hughes added: 'We are six or seven games into the new season, we've got a lot of new players and a lot of injuries which are not helping us.

'Once that settles down, people will see what we can produce and we've shown glimpses of that in almost every game.

I think Fernandes will wait until January when the team will have played everybody once, he can judge what can be made of the second half of the season then.

He won't want to be in the relegation three in January thats for sure, and I cannot see him being so naive and going out to buy a load more players in January to solve any problems, if he does then he should not own a football club.

If QPR get relegated with the current wage bill and Fernandes bails out then QPR will just go into downfall rapidly.

Hughes is not good enough though to be a Premier League manager in my opinion.

MSP said:
Watch out Premier League, Hughes is threatening :)

'Am I still the right man? Oh yes, absolutely. We knew where we might possibly be at the beginning of the season because of the amount of changes we've made.

Hughes added: 'We are six or seven games into the new season, we've got a lot of new players and a lot of injuries which are not helping us.

'Once that settles down, people will see what we can produce and we've shown glimpses of that in almost every game.

He knew they might be on 2 points from 7 matches.

Fucking hell, that takes the biscuit, he'll be talking of the 2 points as an achievement soon.

What i dont understand about Hughes why did he leave Fulham he did ok at Fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.