Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

JoeMercer'sWay said:
LoveCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he's forgotten what he did right, which I suppose happens when you're given too much money than you know how to spend.

There is this belief uttered by anti-City fans that anyone could do Mancini's job because of the money he has. This is utter bollocks and Hughes proved it, Hughes got Blackburn into a better league position than he did City. The reason Mancini is a top manager and Hughes isn't is because Mancini did a great job at a destitute club (Lazio), a pretty wealthy club (Inter), and a super wealthy club (City) so has been able to conform to each different environment and set of expectations. Hughes couldn't adapt from the on-a-shoestring budget style to the rich club style. There are other managers like O'Neill who I think would be the same as Hughes if given a bottomless wallet, they would suddenly have high profile players and egos to deal with and would fail. I'm intrigued as to whether Moyes could do something with a lot of money because he has done a great job at Everton over a long period of time but has never had high maintenance players to deal with really.

I actually think Moyes is an excellent manager and has that steel about him that would make him work well with money, when he spends money he spends it well and guys like Fellaini weren't cheap.

His downfall would be being Fergie's replacement as whoever gets that is doomed, they should just appoint Phelan for 3 months, let him do poorly, sack him and then start the new era with the monkey off the back.

That wouldn't go great with Rags, Phelan is there what Marwood is here. Scapegoat for everything.

I think he'll get at least another 10 games before QPR will make a decision

waspish said:

Hmmm even if they lose the next four which is quite likely.

Home Everton - Everton are better than QPR end of

Away Arsenal - Nuff said

Away Stoke - Think Stoke will have what it takes

Home Reading - maybe their first win of the Season, though Reading did beat them at Loftus Road last month... If he's still there then!

Grim times ahead I'm afraid - What say you Peoffrey?

BigJoe#1 said:
waspish said:

Away Arsenal - Nuff said

Home Reading - maybe their first win of the Season, though Reading did beat them at Loftus Road last month... If he's still there then!

draw v everton
loss at the arse
draw at joke city
beat reading

de niro said:
BigJoe#1 said:
waspish said:

Away Arsenal - Nuff said

draw v everton
loss at the arse
draw at joke city
beat reading

Yup, 7 points from eleven games (if they're lucky), relegation form if ever I saw it... and that's from you Bill his biggest supporter.

He's a gonner - Blackburn are looking for someone, what price he ditches QPR to join a club that shares his ambition... PMSL. The man is a standing joke!

BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
BigJoe#1 said:

Away Arsenal - Nuff said

draw v everton
loss at the arse
draw at joke city
beat reading

Yup, 7 points from eleven games (if they're lucky), relegation form if ever I saw it... and that's from you Bill his biggest supporter.

He's a gonner - Blackburn are looking for someone, what price he ditches QPR to join a club that shares his ambition... PMSL. The man is a standing joke!

well the bookies think they will survive, they are no mugs.

de niro said:
BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
draw v everton
loss at the arse
draw at joke city
beat reading

How does being the favourite 2/1 to be the next Premiership manager to be sacked show the Bookies have confidence in him??

Don't understand.

BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
BigJoe#1 said:

How does being the favourite 2/1 to be the next Premiership manager to be sacked show the Bookies have confidence in him??

Don't understand.

more like 20/1. he wont be sacked, his team will finish mid table at worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.