Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

Getting ready to put down a wager for Hughes to be the first manager to get the boot....

de niro said:
Jack74 said:
de niro said:
and in english that says?

Erm Hughes is a shit manager and u love him

Ta

Btw where did u think QPR will finish today ?

hi m8 rkn u's is gonna b br8 1day.
from the BM CoC
Its also not designed for mobile phones, so please avoid "txt spk" as it has a habit of pissing people off.

be warned

whats platt doing said:
de niro - why are you so pro hughes? he was incredibly bitter after leaving City. i was not anti hughes at the time but surely you can see he is no comparison to Mancini and is a dick of a man? i think Qpr will probably stay up just but i hope not and i hope he gets sacked. he thinks he is far far better than he is.

And QPR are a small club who dont belong in the prem - See Sheff clubs, Leeds, etc

can't be doing with him tbh, ex rag who should never have been at our club.

He's completley fucking useless. Always has been & always will be.

Some point to his performance as Blackburn manager as proof that he's actually an OK manager. When looking at the facts, he wasn't significantly better than that giant in the managerial world that is Graeme Souness (who actually won something with them).

de niro said:
Jack74 said:
de niro said:
and in english that says?

Ta

By the way equals Btw and u come up with a reply like that chill out De Niro your such a cool guy let's settle this do u want a bet on QPR finishing top 10 yes or no and if no where do u think QPR will finish ?

Jack74 said:
de niro said:
Jack74 said:

Ta

By the way equals Btw and u come up with a reply like that chill out De Niro your such a cool guy let's settle this do u want a bet on QPR finishing top 10 yes or no and if no where do u think QPR will finish ?
I've run this through Google Translate a few times and it doesn't recognise the language. Give us a clue.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Jack74 said:
de niro said:

I've run this through Google Translate a few times and it doesn't recognise the language. Give us a clue.
lol i tried it too.

Was funny reading an article this morning, the author clearly having an internal conflict over supporting Hughes and championing the idea of 'Arry as his potential successor. Will be interesting to see how that plays out if he did end up replacing him. Can't imagine he'll be getting the same amount of bile as Mancini by a long shot.

Not sure I like the idea of owners tweeting. He should be keeping his mouth shut and his bowels open.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19870659

Mark Hughes is the 'right man' for QPR, says owner Tony Fernandes

Queens Park Rangers owner Tony Fernandes says Mark Hughes is the "right man" to manage the club despite their poor start to the season.

The west London side remain bottom of the Premier League table after their 3-2 defeat by West Brom at the Hawthorns.

Fernandes remains fully committed to Hughes, tweeting: "For all QPR fans. Fans who analyse properly. I am not changing anything.

"No team except the first game has outplayed us... Mark is the right man."

He added: "For all those calling for change, this is the team that outplayed Spurs and gave Chelsea a damm good game and you want change. No way."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.