Hughes sacked

Re: not long left for hughes

de niro said:
BigJoe#1 said:
de niro said:
well the bookies think they will survive, they are no mugs.

How does being the favourite 2/1 to be the next Premiership manager to be sacked show the Bookies have confidence in him??

Don't understand.

more like 20/1. he wont be sacked, his team will finish mid table at worse.

Mark Hughes 11/10.... William Hill

Nigel Adkin 3/1

Chris Hughton 11/2

Nailed on Bill.

20/1 PMSL, like you say Bookies know their onions, the man is the walking dead, as he was here!

I Watched this clown saying his team played well in patches well you didnt and your defence is s****

U have 2 laugh at Hughes and De Niro the other nite he said he fancied QPR 4 a top 10 finish 5 days later he says they will pick up 5 points in there next 4 leavin them with 7 points from 11 games but will stay up.

As 4 Hughes he can fuck right off the red bastard.

As I said 2 him when I last saw him 1, 2 . 1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3 ,4 . 5 1 granted him and De Niro still think that Sparky scored the best goal

Jack74 said:
U have 2 laugh at Hughes and De Niro the other nite he said he fancied QPR 4 a top 10 finish 5 days later he says they will pick up 5 points in there next 4 leavin them with 7 points from 11 games but will stay up.

As I said 2 him when I last saw him 1, 2 . 1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3 ,4 . 5 1 granted him and De Niro still think that Sparky scored the best goal

and in english that says?

and to think the footballing world went into meltdown when we shown mark useless the door,how dare we treat an ex rag leg-end likes this they screamed,how dare we get rid of the best youngest manager in europe they cried,how dare we turf out a one dimensional,clueless,money wasting useless coach who didn`t have a plan B if his life depended on it...

these sheikhs and our chairmen khaldoon havn`t just stepped off a camel and got their chequebook out for a laugh....they seen right through clueless and they was 100% bang on the money...

he`ll be back at blackburn mark who`s before long..

de niro said:
Jack74 said:

Erm Hughes is a shit manager and u love him

Ta

Btw where did u think QPR will finish today ?

Not ashamed to admit that I find it a pleasant little bonus to see sparkless' teams doing so terribly every week. Total satisfaction and piss funny

Keep it up sparky my son!

de niro - why are you so pro hughes? he was incredibly bitter after leaving City. i was not anti hughes at the time but surely you can see he is no comparison to Mancini and is a dick of a man? i think Qpr will probably stay up just but i hope not and i hope he gets sacked. he thinks he is far far better than he is.

And QPR are a small club who dont belong in the prem - See Sheff clubs, Leeds, etc

Jack74 said:
de niro said:
Jack74 said:

Erm Hughes is a shit manager and u love him

Ta

Btw where did u think QPR will finish today ?

hi m8 rkn u's is gonna b br8 1day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.