Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

ManCityX said:
rickmcfc said:
bull shit, we have had an easy start to the season in my opinion, we need to be taking points against birmingham, villa, wigan fulham. Whats going to happen when we are playing "top 6 sides" away from home? oh dear hughsey

Just lol
You can LOL all you like at him including Villa in that, but the rest is spot on. We're struggling against shite. We're gonna be in trouble if we play like that against decent teams.

Re: Glad I didnt renew my season ticket

Ireland Haroo said:
Some of you so called "fans" are absolutely pathetic. Get a grip you fucking idiots. Some of you seem to think that because we spent all this money we would win every game, nobody would play bad and shit would start to smell of roses.

We are a work in progress and we are coming along fine! Getting on the players backs and generally being retarded is not going to help the PROGRESS!

If you really are joining the Army might i just suggest you NEVER try this type of attention seeking, cause tha average squaddie will very soon knock the attention seeking shite out of your skull
(speaking as a blue that has served the colours for a number of years)

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

i think you are spot on with your post . we are going to the midd tables at best if thing keep going the way they are at the mo we should be beating teams like birmigham and the other teams we been playing in the last few weeks sparky needs to get it sorted very quick.

i agree with everything you just said,, carry on drawing like this and not killing off shite teams like brum .... top 4? lmfao yeah right!.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Right ok thats my frustration out of the way people really need a reality check perhaps they long for the success we enjoyed under Pearce 15th and 14th place two seasons running????????????????

The start we made was a pleasent surprise because I genuinely thought it may take time for the players to bed in ok perhaps results masked performances but we are a work in progress players are still getting used to the systems and each other and added to that we haven't had a settled starting 11 recently due to injuries etc causing more new formations. It's far to early to judge but to be 4th even with the obvious teething problems shows the league is a lot more open than in previous years but we have managed to stay up there. Ok so it's 4 points out of 12 but all people seem bothered about is the ££££'s spent than thinking about the practicalities of what it will take to turn us into Champions League regulars.

Our strike force

When addebayior is not playing , maybe we are missing Boj The Bull and Big Phil , maybe they can make the diference

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

i agree with most of what you have said but consider the fact that teams do have bad spells and maybe we are in one just because we have 2 or 3 bad results doesnt mean we are a terrible team going nowhere. a draw away at villa is a good result and you know it is, they are a strong team in a similar position to us. wigan were a bogey team and at least a draw was a small step, but on the whole unacceptable.

i dont understand how you can pass off beating arsenal and being cheated out of a draw at old trafford and say we arent moving anywhere, do you think we would have beaten these teams last season?

stop making this seem like the fucking end of the world, the fact still remains we are fourth and if we win our game in hand we will be on the same amount of points as 3rd

oh and we are dropping points aswell so its not like we are being gifted this position

and we werent 'holding out' for a draw we were looking for a goal, what a stupid thing to say

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

There is a light said:
These draws are so frustrating. Liverpool are offering us chance after chance to get a lead above them but we can't seem to take advantage. Unbelievably frustrating.

Its not just Liverpool but Spurs and Villa (and us) are just going round in circles tossing points away. Its starting to look like 3 of the top 4 are cementing the first 3 spots with hell of a scrap building for the 4th spot. Last 2 games was an ideal opportunity to put daylight between us and the other teams so yes it is bloody frustrating

if we were in the bottom 3 i would expect this kind of fooking drivel but we are not so what the fook is the problem with us being 4th from top without hitting form yet ffs.

that damn manager not living up to the expectations of all the moaning cunts on this board and not having us aiming for mid table how dare he!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.