Hughes..the reality

To be honest i think it has been a pretty shit season with not much to shout about and not much good spin coming from the management team. I hope next season will be better and only a few good signings in the window will help that as what we have is not nearly good enough. Is Hughes good enough ??? I am on the fence at the moment but am in the mind to give him time but i think we need a good start next season or for me Hughes can get tae f¨¨x......

Brucie Bonus said:
DINKYDALTON said:
bluemoon05 said:
Can someone give me a summary of the last 21 pages?

As per usual the Hughes huggers have no real point and can't answer a direct question with anything approaching reason. So after the usual insults questioning peoples sanity and intelligence against there's, we respond, Then they go bleating to the moderators, seriously, its a trait on this forum and a *ucking joke.

They have nothing. They merely parrot one another. It doesn't matter if the issue of stability has been shown to be a logical fallacy, they still repeat it Little Red Book style. The entire matter can be summed up:

They believe Hughes is the man because they believe Hughes is the man because they believe Hughes is the man after four years of club managment and the March 2007 Barclaycard manager of the month award. Trust their judgment.

Mourinho is the man because he has 18 years in club management and a trophy cabinet full of good things, having worked with some of the best players and managers (e.g. Van Gaal) in the game. Trust objective evidence.

As OB1 said: "Jose Mourinho is arguably one of the top five managers in the world: Mark Hughes is inarguably not even in top twenty" (I'd make it top fifty).
The thread starter is a lying attention seeking bullshitter who you back to the hilt,think about it.

de niro said:
i think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference.
So by inferrence, if I do not agree with what the manger is doing and would like him replaced, that makes me not a City fan?

DINKYDALTON said:
[As per usual the Hughes huggers have no real point and can't answer a direct question with anything approaching reason. So after the usual insults questioning peoples sanity and intelligence against there's, we respond, Then they go bleating to the moderators, seriously, its a trait on this forum and a *ucking joke.

Here's some highlights from your posts since you graced us with your presence two weeks ago:

DINKYDALTON said:
because the man that puts buying bellend above signing Kaka is a twat,
DINKYDALTON said:
Exactly, the problem with the scousers is that their owners owe loads, there is a huge criminal element associated with the club, the councils crooked to fuck, so everyone and their dog wants a bung and then the construction firm would be another nudge and a wink job, which would involve more cash and corruption. Plenty of super rich people have looked at Liverpool and passed, our owners included and its a question of which super rich get involved, jewish gangster like Roman A,
DINKYDALTON said:
What about teams that have spent loads over the last 5 years and also have world class managers? Oh that would be chelski, the rags, L'pool and Arsenal , who are, where in the league, oh it escapes me, their , shit where are they, oh that's right, THE TOP FUCKING FOUR!!!!!
DINKYDALTON said:
This obviously a bit to much for prickwich_blue. You only qoute facts that support you're closet view of football and City. You seem petrified at the thought of success for City, what's the worry, another flat cap and whippet racer, worried that he won't get his hair ruffled by the patronising bastards, who have been telling him City are their second club for the last 30 years.
DINKYDALTON said:
is two sound like an idiot, which, once you go through the padding on you're posts, is what you are, YFNN.
DINKYDALTON said:
Barney, you're wasting you're typing strength. Hughes is the champion of the fake City fan, thick as pig shit and cowardly with it.

i think these speak for themselves about reason and intelligence.

After I posted I picked up a copy of Plautus, and began to read Menaechmi (The Two Brothers). I got a few pages in when the irrisistible urge to delete my last post came over me. I'm tired of it all, and I contribute to it. I've had enough of trading insults. I'm sick of the issue.

"Too late, I've been quoted, I cannot delete...arghhhh!"

I apologise (look, "ise"! I did it!) to anyone offended (reasonably considered) by anything I have said on - or related to - the question before us. I've had it. I am done with the lists, retiring from the field forthwith. I'm going to have a fag and a cup of PG and begin (right now) the process of forgetting all about football until August. Good luck to us all. CTID

Brucie Bonus said:
After I posted I picked up a copy of Plautus, and began to read Menaechmi (The Two Brothers). I got a few pages in when the irrisistible urge to delete my last post came over me. I'm tired of it all, and I contribute to it. I've had enough of trading insults. I'm sick of the issue.

"Too late, I've been quoted, I cannot delete...arghhhh!"

I apologise (look, "ise"! I did it!) to anyone offended (reasonably considered) by anything I have said on - or related to - the question before us. I've had it. I am done with the lists, retiring from the field forthwith. I'm going to have a fag and a cup of PG and begin (right now) the process of forgetting all about football until August. Good luck to us all. CTID

Geez, anyone been hit in the face by a word typed on a screen? Thought not, so swear and curse away, who gives a shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.