Hughes..the reality

DINKYDALTON said:
de niro said:
DINKYDALTON said:
de niro said:
i think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference.
People that say stick with Hughes are usually under achieving virgins, or divorced dads, who watch there ex's live in the big house with the new man while they sit crying and pining in there bedsit, for what once was, living for the sad conversation about how Bell end, or RSC, will do a job for City, petrified that if City are succesfull, no one will feel sorry for him supporting City anymore.

so what if i am a hughes fan and yet with none of the above traites?

Then you're lying.

of course, why would i know better than you how i live.
you strike me as a proper cock, an abusive obnoxious tosser that upsets people on here on a daily basis.
i'd like to say i have enjoyed your posts but that would make me a liar, and that i am not.

De Niro,

I know you are a proper Blue and don't want to offend you. BUT...posting this stuff is well out of order...

I waited after after the Notts Forrest cup game for that mealy mouthed bullshitter to come into the press office to hear the next round of shite he would spite. After well over 1.5 hours he still wasn't there. Our car was going to get locked in, we had to go.

I didn't stick it out. Guess I'm not a true blue.

tamworthblue said:
De Niro,

I know you are a proper Blue and don't want to offend you. BUT...posting this stuff is well out of order...

I waited after after the Notts Forrest cup game for that mealy mouthed bullshitter to come into the press office to hear the next round of shite he would spite. After well over 1.5 hours he still wasn't there. Our car was going to get locked in, we had to go.

no tamworth you miss my point, i am always positive about city, i follow the club, hughes being in charge matters not to me, i'm a city fan first and formost, whatever manager we have is irrelevent.
i think the hughes outers have lost their way, more concerned with getting hughes out than supporting city, its every hour a new hughes out(sometimes disguised)thread starts up, its an obsession with some.
all blues should just forget who's in charge and lets finish the season with full backing.

who takes over, if anyone, i dont give a shit.

Err...hello everyone...I think.

To me,MH has a great platform to finally show he can inpsire City to a season-defining victory tomorrow.
We are in a musn't-lose situation.
Like we were previously against Brighton,Forest and Hamburg away.

We have played passionless,directionless shite against the rags both home and away.Been well beaten in the domestic cups by lower league opposition.
The only option we now have left is to step up aginst spuds and show how much we really want 7th.
If we don't have at least our third best away display of the season tomorrow-then why should our owners give MH another £100 million to piss up the wall?

He's not earned it over the season.

Yep your right RB, tomorrow is d-day for MH. Hes been moaning that he hasnt got the praise like Hr. Well now he can show his true Metal.

bluemanc said:
tamworthblue said:
Somebody said "I think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference."

Good on you big man. I thought I was a City fan for 30 years but thanks for pointing it out for me that I don't give a shit about my club and know fuck all about football.
I said the thread starter was a lying bullshitter & he's being backed up by idiots......or something like that,it's true aswell read the post or ask a football supporter to explain why it's attention seeking garbage.

Beleive me what the opening poster has said is not far wrong.

de niro said:
tamworthblue said:
De Niro,

no tamworth you miss my point, i am always positive about city, i follow the club, hughes being in charge matters not to me, i'm a city fan first and formost, whatever manager we have is irrelevent.
i think the hughes outers have lost their way, more concerned with getting hughes out than supporting city, its every hour a new hughes out(sometimes disguised)thread starts up, its an obsession with some.
all blues should just forget who's in charge and lets finish the season with full backing.

who takes over, if anyone, i dont give a shit.

BUT don't you HONESTLY think that you would rather have a Wenger/Mourinho/etc. than what we have now? Top players go for £50m, a top manager goes for about £5m. Do you not see the value for money difference? I hope to God ADUG do before they shit us off for a fancy London club. You really think MH can make top class players gel together? If so, perhaps he'll be the next Brazillian national coach. I think I will be voting with Elano and Robinho on that one...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.