Hughes..the reality

de niro said:
i think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference.

Bull shit. City fans want us winning every trophy in sight and to start doing it now. They are in heaven at the thought of us having a top dog manager watching the creme-de-la-cremme of the worlds best players. People that say stick with Hughes are usually under achieving virgins, or divorced dads, who watch there ex's live in the big house with the new man while they sit crying and pining in there bedsit, for what once was, living for the sad conversation about how Bell end, or RSC, will do a job for City, petrified that if City are succesfull, no one will feel sorry for him supporting City anymore and simply ignore him.

de niro said:
bluemanc said:
de niro said:
Another 10 pages.
It'd be interesting to know if the thread starter has another username:)

i've checked, it does'nt look like it:)

Seriously this is pathetic. Who fucking cares about who started the thread, or not. What is it that you want? People simply to post agreements all the time, because certain people cannot back up their point of view with reason?

Somebody said "I think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference."

Good on you big man. I thought I was a City fan for 30 years but thanks for pointing it out for me that I don't give a shit about my club and know fuck all about football.

DINKYDALTON said:
de niro said:
People that say stick with Hughes are usually under achieving virgins, or divorced dads, who watch there ex's live in the big house with the new man while they sit crying and pining in there bedsit, for what once was, living for the sad conversation about how Bell end, or RSC, will do a job for City, petrified that if City are succesfull, no one will feel sorry for him supporting City anymore.

so what if i am a hughes fan and yet with none of the above traites?

Prestwich_Blue said:
DINKYDALTON said:
[As per usual the Hughes huggers have no real point and can't answer a direct question with anything approaching reason. So after the usual insults questioning peoples sanity and intelligence against there's, we respond, Then they go bleating to the moderators, seriously, its a trait on this forum and a *ucking joke.

Here's some highlights from your posts since you graced us with your presence two weeks ago:

DINKYDALTON said:
because the man that puts buying bellend above signing Kaka is a twat,
DINKYDALTON said:
Exactly, the problem with the scousers is that their owners owe loads, there is a huge criminal element associated with the club, the councils crooked to fuck, so everyone and their dog wants a bung and then the construction firm would be another nudge and a wink job, which would involve more cash and corruption. Plenty of super rich people have looked at Liverpool and passed, our owners included and its a question of which super rich get involved, jewish gangster like Roman A,
DINKYDALTON said:
What about teams that have spent loads over the last 5 years and also have world class managers? Oh that would be chelski, the rags, L'pool and Arsenal , who are, where in the league, oh it escapes me, their , shit where are they, oh that's right, THE TOP FUCKING FOUR!!!!!
DINKYDALTON said:
This obviously a bit to much for prickwich_blue. You only qoute facts that support you're closet view of football and City. You seem petrified at the thought of success for City, what's the worry, another flat cap and whippet racer, worried that he won't get his hair ruffled by the patronising bastards, who have been telling him City are their second club for the last 30 years.
DINKYDALTON said:
is two sound like an idiot, which, once you go through the padding on you're posts, is what you are, YFNN.
DINKYDALTON said:
Barney, you're wasting you're typing strength. Hughes is the champion of the fake City fan, thick as pig shit and cowardly with it.

i think these speak for themselves about reason and intelligence.

Oh dear diddums, why not post you're first reply to my post , or even try to qoute whole post rather than the seriously lame attempt at sub-editing my excellent articles. Alas Roman A, is heavily linked to organised crime in Russia is corrupt as fuck, as many a Channel 4 documentary has pointed out and he comes from a Jewish background, the Liverpool facts are accurate as well. Sadly you can't even put the comments in order, but I'm sure people can go and read the full posts . Oh dear I'm sure mummy loves you kiddy kins YFNN.

tamworthblue said:
Somebody said "I think the reality is hughes fans are city fans, there lies the difference."

Good on you big man. I thought I was a City fan for 30 years but thanks for pointing it out for me that I don't give a shit about my club and know fuck all about football.

who said anything about 30 years and knowledge of football?

de niro said:
DINKYDALTON said:
de niro said:
People that say stick with Hughes are usually under achieving virgins, or divorced dads, who watch there ex's live in the big house with the new man while they sit crying and pining in there bedsit, for what once was, living for the sad conversation about how Bell end, or RSC, will do a job for City, petrified that if City are succesfull, no one will feel sorry for him supporting City anymore.

so what if i am a hughes fan and yet with none of the above traites?

Then you're lying.

de niro said:
tamworthblue said:

who said anything about 30 years and knowledge of football?

My bad you're only 12.

tamworthblue said:

I said the thread starter was a lying bullshitter & he's being backed up by idiots......or something like that,it's true aswell read the post or ask a football supporter to explain why it's attention seeking garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.