Hughes v Mancini at the end

Prestwich_Blue said:
WNRH said:
Hughes was sacked because he wasn't good enough and the club wanted Mancini.
Not strictly true. They wanted Mancini but to keep the seat warm for Mourinho. Sadly, when Mourinho let us down, we were stuck with Mancini and days like today showed why he was never first choice.

Didnt it just

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Yes, precious.

We all follow Man City, over land and sea
And stretford

Fucking JCLs

Ah yes. Hear that a lot these days don't we?

And anyway that's not answering the question. Do you ever in the course of a conversation refer to us as Man City? The answer to that question is clearly a no or you wouldn't have clumsily sidestepped it.

Why not? Because it's not our fucking name.
What an absolutely petty thing to decipher a fan by. If I'm not in the mcr area, I'd probably abbreviate us to Man City once in every blue moon. At least. If you're in a room that has a fan of Birmingham City, a fan of Bradford City and yourself, you'd cite the Manchester pre-noun at some point.

Watched it at least 20 times now and all I can see is Mark Hughes acting like a childish ****.

Dubai Blue said:
Watched it at least 20 times now and all I can see is Mark Hughes acting like a childish ****.
I've just watched it again and am convinced that wasn't a reaction by Hughes, it was a premeditated action.

sweep said:
Dubai Blue said:
I've just watched it again and am convinced that wasn't a reaction by Hughes, it was a premeditated action.
If we're being honest, they both looked stupid. No one's asking them to hug each other like long-lost mates but a decent hand-shake should be the least each should expect.

sweep said:
Dubai Blue said:
Of course it was

Prestwich_Blue said:
sweep said:
If we're being honest, they both looked stupid. No one's asking them to hug each other like long-lost mates but a decent hand-shake should be the least each should expect.
That's a fair enough comment, but Hughes just completely overreacted to the sort of thing that happens all the time. Indeed he has plenty of form himself for this kind of behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.