Hughes v Mancini at the end

sweep said:
Dubai Blue said:
Watched it at least 20 times now and all I can see is Mark Hughes acting like a childish ****.
I've just watched it again and am convinced that wasn't a reaction by Hughes, it was a premeditated action.
Ssssshhhhh you two!!! You'll only upset Prestwich and the other Mancini haters/rag Hughes arse lickers with your fancy 'facts'.
Maddocks axe was spot on with his assessment of this spiteful, infantile cretin.

if you ask me the pair of them both looked like a pair of mary ellens with that handshake,i thought hughes was going to fall off his high heels and bobby mancs false eye lashes was going to blow away in the wind....

football eh,isn`t it just a mans game!!

roll on villa and the french queen......wit woo.....

neil jung said:
Project said:
DTguardian: Mancini press conf: deliberately didn't look at Hughes when they shook hands because Hughes did that to him at Fulham #MCFC #FFC
The handshake at Craven Cottage doesn't look very similar to me...

http://www.vimeo.com/20436607

Can someone point out to me the difference in what Hughes did in the above video and what Mancini has done today?

Some of our fans, i just dont get anymore. Calling our manager classless. Some of you lot really have changed as fans and become more arrogant by the moment. But i'll leave all that for another thread.

Ricster said:
neil jung said:
The handshake at Craven Cottage doesn't look very similar to me...

http://www.vimeo.com/20436607

Can someone point out to me the difference in what Hughes did in the above video and what Mancini has done today?

Some of our fans, i just dont get anymore. Calling our manager classless. Some of you lot really have changed as fans and become more arrogant by the moment. But i'll leave all that for another thread.

Mancini's pathetic attempt at a handshake was as shit as Hughes' reaction. I don't see what the big deal is - they both acted like dicks.

Joycee Banercheck said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ah yes. Hear that a lot these days don't we?

And anyway that's not answering the question. Do you ever in the course of a conversation refer to us as Man City? The answer to that question is clearly a no or you wouldn't have clumsily sidestepped it.

Why not? Because it's not our fucking name.
What an absolutely petty thing to decipher a fan by. If I'm not in the mcr area, I'd probably abbreviate us to Man City once in every blue moon. At least. If you're in a room that has a fan of Birmingham City, a fan of Bradford City and yourself, you'd cite the Manchester pre-noun at some point.

'Manchester', yes. 'Man', no. As I've already said.

You may think it's petty, but I don't like us being referred to as Man City and there are plenty of others who agree with me. Hughes will know that and I think the fact that he called us that shows a lack of respect for the fans.

Would he call united 'Man U'? Thought not.

I don't think either of them covered themselves in glory there, they should have been adult enough to handshake and then get out of each other's faces. Not difficult is it?

I guess Mancini was frustrated as we all were, but even so.

I'm embarrassed to say both have been managing City, we are playing the most slow and boring football I can ever remember. Sure we have flashes of great football and a few good games, but that is down to the skill of a few individuals rather than teamplay and tactics. How the fuck do you get such merit players to play so shite? Both absolute failures I'm sure of it. Look behind the results, some say oh but spurs got beat 3-1 by blackpool, at least they played an amazing game(the football was good you cant argue with that even though they lost) and creates lots of chances, kinda like going down with style at least. City? gutless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.