Hughes v Mancini at the end

Hughes is a penis

...whom refuses to shake hands with a fellow professional all respect I had for this low life piece of s**t is now lost, as far as I'm I concerned he can go have sexual intercourse with a sheep.

Having said that Mancini should have brought on another striker...and not have taken off Dzenko.

Cheers for the merge (Hughes is still a penis)

BlueSinclair said:
I'm embarrassed to say both have been managing City, we are playing the most slow and boring football I can ever remember. Sure we have flashes of great football and a few good games, but that is down to the skill of a few individuals rather than teamplay and tactics. How the fuck do you get such merit players to play so shite? Both absolute failures I'm sure of it. Look behind the results, some say oh but spurs got beat 3-1 by blackpool, at least they played an amazing game(the football was good you cant argue with that even though they lost) and creates lots of chances, kinda like going down with style at least. City? gutless.

Well said.

Swapping Hughes for Mancini was like saying "I'm bored shitless of my Astra, I'm getting a Focus instead"!!!

I've said it time and again on here, City are going nowhere with that man in charge. His laughable man management skills make me cringe. Every time you here him talk it's from a glass half full mentality. "it's impossible" "it's very difficult" "we don't have a winning mentality"... the publicly criticizing players to whining about fixture congestion...

No wonder the team play in his mind numbingly negative way!

He's had 15 months now... of mostly dross and dull games. Get rid and move on...

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take that Birmingham City Fan with him.

City win a cup!!! pmsl... Happy now GARY?????????????????

Just seen it after hearing Talkshite go on like Mancini needs a ten year touchline ban, they were so fra up Agent Hughes' Arse.

Don't think either manager really wanted to shake hands but Hughes had looked to see where Mancini was and held his hand out as he was walking away. The just as Mancini got there neither was looking at each other, Hughes then had a quick glance up and started moaning when he saw that Mancini was doing the same sterile handshake.

Tree said:
BlueSinclair said:
I'm embarrassed to say both have been managing City, we are playing the most slow and boring football I can ever remember. Sure we have flashes of great football and a few good games, but that is down to the skill of a few individuals rather than teamplay and tactics. How the fuck do you get such merit players to play so shite? Both absolute failures I'm sure of it. Look behind the results, some say oh but spurs got beat 3-1 by blackpool, at least they played an amazing game(the football was good you cant argue with that even though they lost) and creates lots of chances, kinda like going down with style at least. City? gutless.

Well said.

Swapping Hughes for Mancini was like saying "I'm bored shitless of my Astra, I'm getting a Focus instead"!!!

I've said it time and again on here, City are going nowhere with that man in charge. His laughable man management skills make me cringe. Every time you here him talk it's from a glass half full mentality. "it's impossible" "it's very difficult" "we don't have a winning mentality"... the publicly criticizing players to whining about fixture congestion...

He's had 15 months now... of mostly dross and dull games. Get rid and move on...

Spot on

Mad Mario said:
Tree said:
Well said.

Spot on

Erm...actually not spot on...while Mancini will not always go for the win he will not play to draw.

However that seems to you braindead morons there is a big difference and if you say there's not...go f**k yourselves.

Mr Rich said:
Mad Mario said:

Erm...actually not spot on...while Mancini will not always go for the win he will not play to draw.

However that seems to you braindead morons there is a big difference and if you say there's not...go f**k yourselves.
Hahahaha you haven't watched us this season have you. I give you arsenal away....and raise you utd at home...want anymore examples of Mancini not going for a draw?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mr Rich said:
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Funniest thing I've ever read on here. But I don't think that's what you intended.
Slagging posters for criticising the current manager of City by some of the worse culprits in the past makes me laugh more.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
What an absolutely petty thing to decipher a fan by. If I'm not in the mcr area, I'd probably abbreviate us to Man City once in every blue moon. At least. If you're in a room that has a fan of Birmingham City, a fan of Bradford City and yourself, you'd cite the Manchester pre-noun at some point.

'Manchester', yes. 'Man', no. As I've already said.

You may think it's petty, but I don't like us being referred to as Man City and there are plenty of others who agree with me. Hughes will know that and I think the fact that he called us that shows a lack of respect for the fans.

Would he call united 'Man U'? Thought not.

I call us Man City whenever 'City' isn't specific enough. What's the big deal?

BlueSinclair said:
I'm embarrassed to say both have been managing City,we are playing the most slow and boring football I can ever remember. Su re we have flashes of great football and a few good games, but that is down to the skill of a few individuals rather than teamplay and tactics. How the fuck do you get such merit players to play so shite? Both absolute failures I'm sure of it. Look behind the results, some say oh but spurs got beat 3-1 by blackpool, at least they played an amazing game(the football was good you cant argue with that even though they lost) and creates lots of chances, kinda like going down with style at least. City? gutless.
You are definitely not a City fan, unless you are a three year old or have the memory of a goldfish.

If Spurs create so many chances how come we have scored more goals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.