Hughes v Mancini at the end

BlueSinclair said:
I'm embarrassed to say both have been managing City, we are playing the most slow and boring football I can ever remember. Sure we have flashes of great football and a few good games, but that is down to the skill of a few individuals rather than teamplay and tactics. How the fuck do you get such merit players to play so shite? Both absolute failures I'm sure of it. Look behind the results, some say oh but spurs got beat 3-1 by blackpool, at least they played an amazing game(the football was good you cant argue with that even though they lost) and creates lots of chances, kinda like going down with style at least. City? gutless.

Here we go again. Are you talking about the same Spurs that we're ahead of and have scored 6 goals more than? You'd think they were clear at the top the way some people on here go on about them.

Not forgetting they got beat 4-0 off Fulham recently.

Tells you something about Hughes if Pulis wouldnt shake his hand, Tony Pulis comes across as being a decent bloke so he must a very low opinion of Mr Hughes.

You only have to look at who Hughes has as his agent to form an opinion as to the type of bloke he is..

bellamys dodgy knee said:
Tells you something about Hughes if Pulis wouldnt shake his hand, Tony Pulis comes across as being a decent bloke so he must a very low opinion of Mr Hughes.

Your'e funny.Tony Pullis? a decent bloke?

He's up there with Warnock for cvntness.

our owners are not the type of people who will put up with any discrepencies on the touchline,when mark hughes had his spat with wenger i had a feeling his days were numbered, if i was the chairman i would be having a quiet word with roberto before it is too late, i am not saying it is just the touchline bedmanner it is with the combination of results as well, anymore problems in similar could be the end?

Hughes ?

Why we ever employed a rag as manager I will never know.........and never understand would rather have stayed with Sven

RAGS EX PLAYERS MAKE SHIT MANAGERS ......full stop !

Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
Hughes ?

Why we ever employed a rag as manager I will never know.........and never understand would rather have stayed with Sven

The problem was when Thaksin Shinawatra brought Hughes to the club, he was a proven manager to make the most of what you had. Lets face it Shinawatra spent three years Sky money as an advanced loan to buy, Corluka, Petrov, Elano, etc and very nearly bankcrupted the club. He sacked Sven, and installed Hughes as manager. Then came the Knights in shining armour and saved us all. Hughes no longer fitted their profile. He had to go. Now to Bobby brought in as a short term replacement and now at the end of this season has probably 2 more years left on his contract. He won't be sacked, his contract will expire, and he'll leave. All of this is only my opinion, but I'm sure if a Gus Hidicnk was available, well............!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
Hughes ?

The problem was when Thaksin Shinawatra brought Hughes to the club, he was a proven manager to make the most of what you had. Lets face it Shinawatra spent three years Sky money as an advanced loan to buy, Corluka, Petrov, Elano, etc and very nearly bankcrupted the club. He sacked Sven, and installed Hughes as manager. Then came the Knights in shining armour and saved us all. Hughes no longer fitted their profile. He had to go. Now to Bobby brought in as a short term replacement and now at the end of this season has probably 2 more years left on his contract. He won't be sacked, his contract will expire, and he'll leave. All of this is only my opinion, but I'm sure if a Gus Hidicnk was available, well............!

Interesting, so who do you see as their long term replacement ? and it's not Guus I guess lol

F**K Hughes. That ex rag twat should never have been allowed anywhere near our club. Wasted millions on crap that we're still trying to get shot of. I wouldn't shake his hand even to wipe piss off mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.