Hull City post match thread

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Fantastic goal from Yaya .
Poor team performance. Rodwell or even Garcia should play in the midfield but not fernandinho. What a waste of money
I despair, I really fucking do.

Give the guy time. FFS!

With this man in charge I'm telling you now, after only 3 games, we will not finish top 2. No way at all.

Not a knee jerk reaction to another shit performance and to prove it I will put my money where my mouth is and wager £50 to the first poster who takes my bet via pm.

To win the £50 we simply have to finish top 2 at end of season with pelligrini still in charge.

Disgraceful. Again.

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Poor team performance. Rodwell or even Garcia should play in the midfield but not fernandinho. What a waste of money

You're honestly suggesting swapping Garcia for Fernandinho?

We're three games in. It's going to take time for him to adjust to English football. Stop talking shite.

Proelia said:
I like the way the dzonkey fanboys are overlooking the fact the twat went and got changed

Don't all players get changed at half time if they are substituted?

I suppose he could have put a City track suit on but presumably the club have a policy on this (or perhaps not)

Proelia said:
I like the way the dzonkey fanboys are overlooking the fact the twat went and got changed

Don't players who get subbed at half-time always do that? When you half 15 minutes to dry off (maybe even get a quick shower) and get out of cold, sweaty kit, why the f**k would you not get changed? If you want to question what he put on, that's a different point, but ffs!

Edit: you beat me to it Revolver!

Sam. said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:

You're honestly suggesting swapping Fernandinho for Garcia?

We're three games in. It's going to take time for him to adjust to English football. Stop talking shite.

It's yaya who should be taking the criticism. Fernandinho was brilliant in the second half, but because of his price tag, anything he does slightly wrong gets noticed.

Sam. said:
The Man With The Stick said:
Would love to see Negredo start up top on his own with two wingers and an extra midfielder. Can't see this 442 lasting long, it's poor to watch.

Great 3 points but a bit lucky at times... credit to Hull too.

We don't have two decent wingers though. Maybe play Negredo up top with Jovetic in behind. Navas right and Kolarov left?

Just a thought.

Maybe, wouldn't mind us grabbin a proper left winger though. I've seen Jovetic on the left but he cut in a lot rather than cross. Be nice to just see two of em pingin it in on Alfies head.

Really lucky in this match but thank goodness we won!!!!!!! Please improve City this is not good enough!!!! But I will take that (playing very poor but winning)!!! Play miles and I mean MILES better with Mr Negredo playing he has better control and skill than Edin Dzeko!!!! But we need a better CB DESPERATELY Lescott is not good enough he hopeless!!!!!!!! But what a free kick by Yaya Toure but other than that I am not impressed by the system that our manager has introduced but hopefully I am wrong by the end of the season and we play better!!!!!!

wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
wish people would stop whinging, 3 points is 3 points.

job done, now lets move on.

It was a poor performance so people will complain, maybe if you'd actually watched the game you'd understand.

i did dipshit.

Sam. said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:

You're honestly suggesting swapping Garcia for Fernandinho?

Posted just minutes after Ferna gave a MOTM performance.

What a shite post.

Rodwell should be on the bench ahead of Garcia though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.