Hull City post match thread

AntiUnited: You may want to change that username to AntiKun.

I find it bizarre people saying Aguero played badly. Today the strikers didn't see much of the ball because the midfield and defense was so poor at keeping the ball. It just didn't click. Now the only difference between Aguero and Dzeko was, Aguero rarely gave the ball away when he finally did get a touch. I thought he actually did well when he had the ball and City remained in possession at all times, if not a free kick was drawn. However Dzeko gifted the ball back to Hull most of the time with his lack of ball control. Also at times it seems Dzeko lacks desire.

Final note Negredo come on and did brilliantly.

DruntBlunt said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
Good post.

x2

spot on.

Kazzydeyna said:
With this man in charge I'm telling you now, after only 3 games, we will not finish top 2. No way at all.

Not a knee jerk reaction to another shit performance and to prove it I will put my money where my mouth is and wager £50 to the first poster who takes my bet via pm.

To win the £50 we simply have to finish top 2 at end of season with pelligrini still in charge.

Disgraceful. Again.
Fuck off rag!

CaliforniaBlue said:
Proelia said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Don't players who get subbed at half-time always do that? When you half 15 minutes to dry off (maybe even get a quick shower) and get out of cold, sweaty kit, why the f**k would you not get changed? If you want to question what he put on, that's a different point, but ffs!

Edit: you beat me to it Revolver!

No the dont and they dont sit with their feet up looking none interested

F**k me, you're clutching at straws now.

With his feet up?

ban-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
wish people would stop whinging, 3 points is 3 points.

job done, now lets move on.

It was a poor performance so people will complain, maybe if you'd actually watched the game you'd understand.

i did dipshit.

I'll remind you of what you posted in the matchday thread

ban-mcfc said:
can't watch as at work but is it still shit?

So you ask how the match is going then get upset when people say its pretty poor then pretend in another thread that you actually watched the match?

Complete fuckwit springs to mind.

Dzeko and Aguero as a combination IMO does not work, I don't think Pellegrini yet knows which is his best side. I would like to see Negredo and Aguero from the off in a couple of games and I do wish we would keep Barry from a defensive perspective. Kolorov looked OK. Hard game and won, 3 points, next up Stoke.

DruntBlunt said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
Good post.
Spot on! It was hard to watch, but at least three points.

Positives :
I really like Negrado -he reminds me of Uwe ..
Today we stopped playing tippy tappy.
We won.

Negatives:
Lescott is so one footed its embarrassing and that one foot is crap.Why the hell play him on the right if any other defender in the club has 2 feet. I'd have rather we'd kept Kolo which is a bit of an insult to anyone .
We looked uncomfortable playing at a higher tempo....Passing and control were poor and players weren't making space or width to capitalize on that higher tempo.

Did you ban the twat who put 1:1 up ? I hope so coz at that moment my heart had an epiphany moment with my sphincter - the wedding was arranged and the hall booked

You just don´t fookin do that!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.