Hull City post match thread

ban-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
i did dipshit.

I'll remind you of what you posted in the matchday thread

ban-mcfc said:
can't watch as at work but is it still shit?

So you ask how the match is going then get upset when people say its pretty poor then pretend in another thread that you actually watched the match?

Complete fuckwit springs to mind.

that was after 5 minutes of kick off.

i found a stream after 8 minutes, hence why i stopped asking and was able to comment on the game.

go chase a kangaroo you thick fuck.

Easy boys- we're all Blues at the end of the day

wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
that was after 5 minutes of kick off.

i found a stream after 8 minutes, hence why i stopped asking and was able to comment on the game.

go chase a kangaroo you thick fuck.

Simmer down sonny, no need to get all aggressive just because you look like a lying prick.

what a pathetic thing to lie about.

zabaletas cross came off the inside of his foot.

negredo's header was similar to dzeko's against QPR

Dzeko was wearing grey when he came back out from the bench.

now piss off!

Off the ball movement was very poor again, seemed like players were worried too much about their positioning imo.

Damien10 said:
AntiUnited: You may want to change that username to AntiKun.

I find it bizarre people saying Aguero played badly. Today the strikers didn't see much of the ball because the midfield and defense was so poor at keeping the ball. It just didn't click. Now the only difference between Aguero and Dzeko was, Aguero rarely gave the ball away when he finally did get a touch. I thought he actually did well when he had the ball and City remained in possession at all times, if not a free kick was drawn. However Dzeko gifted the ball back to Hull most of the time with his lack of ball control. Also at times it seems Dzeko lacks desire.

Final note Negredo come on and did brilliantly.

Underlined comparison is just simply not true - go and watch the game again. I really do despair sometimes.

p.s. please tell me you wrote this before watching the game, based on preconceptions and bias, because if not...

lmjones1uk said:
Love it when we play early and we can sit back and enjoy the rest of the football with peace of mind!
I know what you mean. It's kind of relaxing on a Saturday afternoon.
But when you lose the early game it can be a right bastard.

CaliforniaBlue said:
Damien10 said:
AntiUnited: You may want to change that username to AntiKun.

I find it bizarre people saying Aguero played badly. Today the strikers didn't see much of the ball because the midfield and defense was so poor at keeping the ball. It just didn't click. Now the only difference between Aguero and Dzeko was, Aguero rarely gave the ball away when he finally did get a touch. I thought he actually did well when he had the ball and City remained in possession at all times, if not a free kick was drawn. However Dzeko gifted the ball back to Hull most of the time with his lack of ball control. Also at times it seems Dzeko lacks desire.

Final note Negredo come on and did brilliantly.

Underlined comparison is just simply not true - go and watch the game again. I really do despair sometimes.

p.s. please tell me you wrote this before watching the game, based on preconceptions and bias, because if not...

Those kun tinted glasses do make me laugh sometimes <3

DruntBlunt said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
Good post.

Hope so because on that performance no way will we finish top four. Agree with your Theory about the systems. We didnt look comfortable at all. On a side note, was Clichy injured? It goes to show how weak our depth is when you have to put Kolarov on.

Very dodgy display today, where was our defence in the 1st half??, Hull could have and should have had a few goals, but we was fortunate, and again won the game not playing well, we allowed Hull to much room all over the park today, like we just didn't want get going, but the second half was different and we did enough to get the points, I thought Negredo and Ya Ya took theirs goals really well, anyhow a win is a win..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.