Hull City post match thread

wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
It was a poor performance so people will complain, maybe if you'd actually watched the game you'd understand.

i did dipshit.

I'll remind you of what you posted in the matchday thread

ban-mcfc said:
can't watch as at work but is it still shit?

So you ask how the match is going then get upset when people say its pretty poor then pretend in another thread that you actually watched the match?

Complete fuckwit springs to mind.

that was after 5 minutes of kick off.

i found a stream after 8 minutes, hence why i stopped asking and was able to comment on the game.

go chase a kangaroo you thick fuck.

TheMaineRoad said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:
TheMaineRoad said:
I despair, I really fucking do.

Give the guy time. FFS!
Pellegrini gives him enough time.
He has no other option but to play the way we expect him to play
He's just moved country, new league, new team mates and you think 3 games is enough to bed him in? Jesus fucking Christ.

I actually agree with this, however after all the sh*t that Mancini's taken on here snce last May, iit should be noted that Pelle's also had a pre-season and bought 4 top-class players, whereas Mancini hit the ground running with someone else's team and no pre-season, so it can be done.

spongebob123 said:
Squad rotation needs to be used a lot more than it currently is. They talk a lot about bringing people in for more competition, but they don't seem to be showing it.
Jovetic needs a start on the left, working with Kolarov that side could work well.

Game on the whole seemed a bit of a dross, very lethargic again. The players need to MOVE and run more to move their players out of position, all well and good passing to someone 3 feet next to you but it doesn't move the defender.

Major rotation isn't necessary at the moment. Only when the CL starts and the cup competitions have begun will MP need to rotate. Saying that, I'm sure MP doesn't know what his best team is yet. There'll be a few adjustments throughout the next few weeks, but proper rotation won't be necessary for a while.

ban-mcfc said:

i found a stream after 8 minutes, hence why i stopped asking and was able to comment on the game.

Simmer down sonny, no need to get all aggressive just because you look like a lying prick.

For me first 10 games is about picking up max points then the league settles down.. Playing teams who just come up is harder than playing them later in the season because those teams that come up have got a winning mentality and full of confidence so happy with the points performance poor

Rammyblues said:
Dzeko and Aguero as a combination IMO does not work, I don't think Pellegrini yet knows which is his best side. I would like to see Negredo and Aguero from the off in a couple of games and I do wish we would keep Barry from a defensive perspective. Kolorov looked OK. Hard game and won, 3 points, next up Stoke.
Would like to see Negredo and Dzeko, Kolorov was very good imo

Far from convincing but thank **** we got the job done in the end. Lot of things for Pellegrini to work on, first thing should be to start Negredo instead of Dzeko. Not sure about the midfield combination yet either.

The moment the team was announced I thought that we looked unbalanced. Silva is at his best hovering behind our forwards- not out on the wing.
Navas is an out and out winger who had a good game and tracked back admirably but I can't help thinking that we would have been better today playing an extra central midfielder because we were outnumbered.
Kolarov, Nasty and Zab all had good games as did Joe Hart (what a dummy he played btw).
There just doesn't seem to be any fluidity at the moment and we are still playing through the middle far too much.
Anyway, onwards and upwards and Negredo looks a beast in the box!

ban-mcfc said:
wayne71 said:
ban-mcfc said:
i did dipshit.

I'll remind you of what you posted in the matchday thread

ban-mcfc said:
can't watch as at work but is it still shit?

So you ask how the match is going then get upset when people say its pretty poor then pretend in another thread that you actually watched the match?

Complete fuckwit springs to mind.

Play nice children.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275030</a> please both refer to point 10, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.