Hull City post match thread

djimaldblue said:
The moment the team was announced I thought that we looked unbalanced. Silva is at his best hovering behind our forwards- not out on the wing.
Navas is an out and out winger who had a good game and tracked back admirably but I can't help thinking that we would have been better today playing an extra central midfielder because we were outnumbered.
Kolarov, Nasty and Zab all had good games as did Joe Hart (what a dummy he played btw).
There just doesn't seem to be any fluidity at the moment and we are still playing through the middle far too much.
Anyway, onwards and upwards and Negredo looks a beast in the box!

Spot on my friend. Play Silva centrally. Bring in another midfielder to cover for Yaya's non-defending (Rodwell or the invisible man - GazBaz), and against Stoke please start Negredo!

rastus said:
Rammyblues said:
Dzeko and Aguero as a combination IMO does not work, I don't think Pellegrini yet knows which is his best side. I would like to see Negredo and Aguero from the off in a couple of games and I do wish we would keep Barry from a defensive perspective. Kolorov looked OK. Hard game and won, 3 points, next up Stoke.
Would like to see Negredo and Dzeko, Kolorov was very good imo

Nope, not biting sorry.

cleavers said:
Play nice children.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=275030</a> please both refer to point 10, thanks.

Aye, apologies :)

citymad said:
rastus said:
Rammyblues said:
Dzeko and Aguero as a combination IMO does not work, I don't think Pellegrini yet knows which is his best side. I would like to see Negredo and Aguero from the off in a couple of games and I do wish we would keep Barry from a defensive perspective. Kolorov looked OK. Hard game and won, 3 points, next up Stoke.

Nope, not biting sorry.

i thought he was.

citymad said:
DruntBlunt said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
Good post.

Hope so because on that performance no way will we finish top four. Agree with your Theory about the systems. We didnt look comfortable at all. On a side note, was Clichy injured? It goes to show how weak our depth is when you have to put Kolarov on.

Haaa ha that made me chuckle

citymad said:
rastus said:
Rammyblues said:

Nope, not biting sorry.

I though he did well today. Solid defensive performance which I never thought I'd be saying about Kolarov.

Don't think that midfield 4 works as a combination. Both Silva and Navas drift infield at the first opportunity and Yaya and Fenandinho seem too similar.

Certainly away from home would prefer one up front and a stronger midfield. Maybe Silva or Nasri getting forward from more centrally.

Most players look a little lost at the moment and hope this is down to trying to get to grips with new methods rather than a "fcuk it we don't like change" sort of mood

Sam. said:
citymad said:
rastus said:

Nope, not biting sorry.

I though he did well today. Solid defensive performance which I never thought I'd be saying about Kolarov.
So did I, nice header that was saved and what a tackle that was. But I guess when people hate one exact player, they try to find any reason to hate on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.