Hull City post match thread

Goo said:
We need to stop pissing about with this "Dzeko needs confidence" rhetoric and just play Negredo from the start.

Dzeko been better this season, but Negredo is just a better player

This....^

Goo said:
ban-mcfc said:
citymad said:
Nope, not biting sorry.

i thought he was.

Me too

So did I.

He played well, not a world class performance we will be talking about for years but he did well, I'm starting to wonder what Kolarov needs to do to be considered to have a good game nowadays. Was better than Clichy was against Cardiff.

MC ID said:
Goo said:
ban-mcfc said:
i thought he was.

Me too

So did I.

He played well, not a world class performance we will be talking about for years but he did well, I'm starting to wonder what Kolarov needs to do to be considered to have a good game nowadays. Was better than Clichy was against Cardiff.

The definition of Kolarov having a good game is when he's quiet and doesn't make any mistakes. Similar to a referee.

MC ID said:
Goo said:
ban-mcfc said:
i thought he was.

Me too

So did I.

i'd give him a go next time out.

i've been slagging him left right and centre but if he carries on like that then he'll prove me wrong.

Collective bad day performance wise, but we did get 3points,2 goals, &didnt concede..

Ta Dah!!

citymad said:
DruntBlunt said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
Good post.

Hope so because on that performance no way will we finish top four. Agree with your Theory about the systems. We didnt look comfortable at all. On a side note, was Clichy injured? It goes to show how weak our depth is when you have to put Kolarov on.

Whilst I didn't feel inspired with confidence, performances aren't always the most vital thing at this stage of the season. Lest we remember how terrible United looked at this point last year. It's about picking up points and we have 6 from 9 which is pretty much the same as our form last year, despite a terrible 15 minutes or so at Cardiff. I'm certainly not worried about finishing top four.

EaglesFan said:
If Pellegrini has any balls or brains - Aguero is on the bench in the next game. Give Dzeko - Negredo a shot.

I followed the match day thread again today and I quite shocked that you saw any of the game to make an opinion because all the way through all you did was moan about people moaning about Dzecko. Which is in itself was quite funny because all you did all match about Aguero.

It isn't uncommon though as you do it every match day thread, if Dzecko is playing you're defending him, if he isn't playing any stricker makes a mistake and you're straight in there saying something like Dzecko would get slated for that. TO behonest it's both boring and annoying when following the thread and moreso if you can't see or be at the game that day. It's not just you but you are in the main up there spoiling the thread.

Instead of yours obvious biased opinion you should have said in the last two games neither Dzecko or Aguero have played well. Simple really and you'd probably enjoy the game more and the match day thread and again this would stop spoiling it for others because soon after it turns into constant digs and pettiness.

Bloody awful display, especially the first half. Looked slightly better once Negredo was on.

IMO 4-4-2 just doesn't work for us. Dzeko and Sergio just aren't a partnership and Yaya and Fern just not right for a 2 man midfield. Silva looks lost and needs to be played centrally.

So much wrong at the moment it's slightly frightening.

kolarov will never be the best full back in the world but he covers acres of ground and he is always trying
I saw the crowd start to get on his back at one point and he was like what the fk you know how I play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.