Hull City post match thread

shootmeifipost10k said:
EaglesFan said:
If Pellegrini has any balls or brains - Aguero is on the bench in the next game. Give Dzeko - Negredo a shot.

I followed the match day thread again today and I quite shocked that you saw any of the game to make an opinion because all the way through all you did was moan about people moaning about Dzecko. Which is in itself was quite funny because all you did all match about Aguero.

It isn't uncommon though as you do it every match day thread, if Dzecko is playing you're defending him, if he isn't playing any stricker makes a mistake and you're straight in there saying something like Dzecko would get slated for that. TO behonest it's both boring and annoying when following the thread and moreso if you can't see or be at the game that day. It's not just you but you are in the main up there spoiling the thread.

Instead of yours obvious biased opinion you should have said in the last two games neither Dzecko or Aguero have played well. Simple really and you'd probably enjoy the game more and the match day thread and again this would stop spoiling it for others because soon after it turns into constant digs and pettiness.
Why can't we just post about City rather than having a dig and being petty?
Just an observation :)

Yeah, a lot of games like that for the Rags last season.

I think it's tougher for all teams. Chelsea's second half against Hull was like our first half today, when we were lucky but, as I said before, we were unlucky last week. So it goes.

Definitely a work in progress with manager and new signings needing time to bed, and some others not quite up to speed yet, SIlva and Aguero in particular. Negredo could be signing of the season, not that the Raggy press would ever say it. And Navas certainly brightens up the movement going forward, even if it's still a little ponderous through the middle. Fat lump was at his usual pedestrian worst and then scored a world class free kick. That's how he is but he should get some games off [say, play 80-90%], as has been said.

After three games, the biggest positive for me is 8 goals scored. Onwards and upwards.

alilic said:
1373445679279.png

Its week 3, 6 points out of 9. The two closest contenders for the title (Chelsea and United) can pick up 7 at the most after 3. You all act like its already may and the last match day.

i agree with you.

mcfc2607 said:
Cant believe we lost to hull fucking tigers. I Thought jovetic was shocking today, dont even remember him making a pass. Fucking shit, waste of money.

Was like he wasnt even playing. Mancini if you are reading this please come back and save us.
I personally thought Mancini did rather well today. Even though Jovetic had a shocker.
Tony Book if you are reading this please come back to save us.

Lescott's passing is like a game of Russian roulette.

4-2-2-2 leaves us open on the counter and I feel Yaya is wasted but Milner would thrive in that role.

4-2-3-1 for me with the following personnel ideally.
-------------------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------------------------------
Richards----------------------------Kompany--------------------Nastasic--------------------------------Clichy
-------------------------------------Milner--------------------Fernandinho------------------------------------------
Navas-----------------------------------------Yaya----------------------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------------------------------------

If we keep 4-2-2-2 and we are letting Barry go then we must bite the bullet with Garcia and let him go too and buy a top Holding Mid but this late in season I cannot see it. Left hand side worries me still.

Anyway the glass is half full, second half was very promising.

The Flash said:
Where the merry fuck are Dismal Dave and Billy Gay Sex?

Had this been last season, they would be demanding death for Mancini after that performance.

Shitehouses.....

Necessary?

djimaldblue said:
The moment the team was announced I thought that we looked unbalanced. Silva is at his best hovering behind our forwards- not out on the wing.
Navas is an out and out winger who had a good game and tracked back admirably but I can't help thinking that we would have been better today playing an extra central midfielder because we were outnumbered.
Kolarov, Nasty and Zab all had good games as did Joe Hart (what a dummy he played btw).
There just doesn't seem to be any fluidity at the moment and we are still playing through the middle far too much.
Anyway, onwards and upwards and Negredo looks a beast in the box!
Agreed mate. I can't understand why we haven't addressed the wide left position, especially with letting Sinclair go. Both Willian and Lamela were options for this although maybe Jovetic is the answer? Either way I fear a battle for 4th with Arse and Dippers if things don't improve rapidly.

Very poor for the most part very little improvement on the Cardiff game.

Our Brazilian midfielder looks as good as Garcia last season at the moment, Yaya lazy as fuck, Kolarov couldn't pass, Dzeko has the touch of a midwife, Lescott looked for the most part like he was scared of the ball...is it that had to play on the 'wrong side' of the pitch? They were the worst offenders but nobody had a great game.

I'd let Nasti off as from his movement he didn't look fully fit and was rushed back in cos Garcia is awful and the all the subs did well when they came on.

All that being said this is exactly what the rags do every season early doors and 3 points are 3 points. I just hope that something clicks otherwise we'll be a cup team this season at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.