Hull City post match thread

The Flash said:
Where the merry fuck are Dismal Dave and Billy Gay Sex?

Had this been last season, they would be demanding death for Mancini after that performance.

Shitehouses.....

3 games in you sad little man.

Train said:
The Flash said:

Had this been last season, they would be demanding death for Mancini after that performance.

Shitehouses.....

3 games in you sad little man.

this.

Rammy Blue said:
The Flash said:

Shitehouses.....

Necessary?
No its not.

And one has already posted in this thread, the other is probably on his way home from the game, or down the pub celebrating 3 points, which some people seem to have forgotten about.

cleavers said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think we're just trapped slightly between two systems of playing. Pellegrini with his high intensity, high defensive line tactics and the old habits of Mancini's methodical slow build up play. We haven't quite transitioned up to the former system and instead we lapse back into the habits of the latter system. This means we're playing a formation with a high line but without the necessary intensity or guile for it to work. It'll come with time, I absolutely believe this is just a case of new people bedding in, including MP. I reckon in three months we'll look back and wonder why everybody was moaning... well maybe not, this is BM after all.
You may well be right, but it strikes me that until it works 100%, we need to compromise a little, and perhaps that means with the personnel. I was surprised to see that Rodwell wasn't on the bench today, but it could be a breakage to some part of his glass, I don't know.

I think Pellegrini needs to understand the PL a little better, teams run by clowns like Bruce only know one way to play, and the high line approach is dangerous against them, especially if you play a full back that can't defend, and also we need players who will work hard in games like this, Milner being one (Rodwell another if he's ever fit), players like Yaya who think they are better than games against Hull and Cardiff need a break. I said after Newcastle that Fernandinho needed to improve his passing, I think he's just off the pace in the PL, I don't think its a serious issue because he clearly can pass, but doesn't have the time he might have had elsewhere.

We do need a grafter in games like today, and I don't really see one in that team selection today.

I think last week possibly hurt us more than we thought, its probably knocked the confidence, but last week should be forgotten, the game was a strange set of circumstances, with Cardiff new to the PL, and their biggest ever league game at their new stadium, and whilst we lost, we only just lost, despite playing quite poorly, today we need to take the biggest positive of all from the game, and build on it, and that was the result, united regularly played poor last season, and yet won the league at a canter.

There's not much to disagree with there. I have faith that Pellegrini seems like the type to question and criticise himself in a way Mancini wasn't really capable of doing. He's not as stubborn and he's clearly an intelligent guy who will change things if they aren't working. I think you can see that already. When it looks like the lack of intensity is becoming a problem he'll throw on Milner late on to get a bit of impetus going. I reckon that he'll change it up a bit in the next few games though. I think he'll stick with the formation but change the personnel from the start.

Like you say, Cardiff was an unusual game. We'll see how it goes, better judgements can be made in about November. Mancini always said that the first 10 games are "very strange".

NipHolmes said:
Lescott's passing is like a game of Russian roulette.

4-2-2-2 leaves us open on the counter and I feel Yaya is wasted but Milner would thrive in that role.

4-2-3-1 for me with the following personnel ideally.
-------------------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------------------------------
Richards----------------------------Kompany--------------------Nastasic--------------------------------Clichy
-------------------------------------Milner--------------------Fernandinho------------------------------------------
Navas-----------------------------------------Yaya----------------------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------------------------------------

If we keep 4-2-2-2 and we are letting Barry go then we must bite the bullet with Garcia and let him go too and buy a top Holding Mid but this late in season I cannot see it. Left hand side worries me still.

Anyway the glass is half full, second half was very promising.
Negredo for Kun and that´s my team too

blue b4 the moon said:
Very poor for the most part very little improvement on the Cardiff game.

Our Brazilian midfielder looks as good as Garcia last season at the moment, Yaya lazy as fuck, Kolarov couldn't pass, Dzeko has the touch of a midwife, Lescott looked for the most part like he was scared of the ball...is it that had to play on the 'wrong side' of the pitch? They were the worst offenders but nobody had a great game.

I'd let Nasti off as from his movement he didn't look fully fit and was rushed back in cos Garcia is awful and the all the subs did well when they came on.

All that being said this is exactly what the rags do every season early doors and 3 points are 3 points. I just hope that something clicks otherwise we'll be a cup team this season at best.
Although I disagree strongly this made me giggle!

Overall a poor performance but good result. At present we look very disorganised. Major improvement needed if we are going to challenge for the title.

mike channon´s windmill said:
NipHolmes said:
Lescott's passing is like a game of Russian roulette.

4-2-2-2 leaves us open on the counter and I feel Yaya is wasted but Milner would thrive in that role.

4-2-3-1 for me with the following personnel ideally.
-------------------------------------------------------Hart------------------------------------------------------------------
Richards----------------------------Kompany--------------------Nastasic--------------------------------Clichy
-------------------------------------Milner--------------------Fernandinho------------------------------------------
Navas-----------------------------------------Yaya----------------------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------------------------------------Aguero------------------------------------------------------------------

If we keep 4-2-2-2 and we are letting Barry go then we must bite the bullet with Garcia and let him go too and buy a top Holding Mid but this late in season I cannot see it. Left hand side worries me still.

Anyway the glass is half full, second half was very promising.
Negredo for Kun and that´s my team too
except wont we have a problem with Silva drifting central and disrupting the balance?

The Flash said:

Shitehouses.....

Right here big man. You should probably double check the score because you'll find we won.

If in three years time under Pellegrini we still play like that you might have a point. Since it was his third game in charge you've just made yourself look like the child you quite clearly are.

The big worry for me is Yaya

If you put the goal aside, the rest of the game he looked like he was jogging around the pitch with stilettos on?

If anyone finds his mojo can they please return it to him asap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.