Hull City post match thread

Also, think we're going to see a lot of 4-5-1 this season, it was smart of Hull and Huddlestone was born to play in that formation. He looked a totally different player than when Spurs tried to play him as more of a holding midfielder, which left him with too much ground to cover. With plenty of buddies around, he was able to ping passes around yaya and fernandinho most of the day.

We were really asking a lot of Yaya and Fernandinho today. Theoretically, when crowded out of the midfield, we should have had space out wide, but Hull (like Cardiff and Newcastle) seemed to be plenty aware of Navas' ability to take the ball wide. They brought 2 men out there and took away the deep space well, forcing him inside. Will be interesting to see if we can adapt.

bugsyblue said:
EaglesFan said:
If Pellegrini has any balls or brains - Aguero is on the bench in the next game. Give Dzeko - Negredo a shot.

Really? Drop Aguero and keep Dzeko on, who is quite similar to Negredo's style of play. I understand Aguero is playing poorly but he's one of those players that can get us a goal from nothing. He also seems to play well with Negredo.

Rather see Jovetic come in and we adapt our formation.

Plays well with kun??? kun hogged the ball 3-4 times once on a proper legit scoring chance. or is that what u mean by linking up complete selfish play??

ban-mcfc said:
wish people would stop whinging, 3 points is 3 points.

job done, now lets move on.

It was a poor performance so people will complain, maybe if you'd actually watched the game you'd understand.

some absolute flappers on here.

shut the fuck up moaning.

city won, get it? WON and 2 fucking 0.

new manager - new style, it's going to take time. just be patient.

ban-mcfc said:

I think you'd enjoy rawk mate.

ban-mcfc said:

We were shit though it has to be said. You are of course correct but we were poor

AntiUnited said:
bugsyblue said:
EaglesFan said:
If Pellegrini has any balls or brains - Aguero is on the bench in the next game. Give Dzeko - Negredo a shot.

Really? Drop Aguero and keep Dzeko on, who is quite similar to Negredo's style of play. I understand Aguero is playing poorly but he's one of those players that can get us a goal from nothing. He also seems to play well with Negredo.

Rather see Jovetic come in and we adapt our formation.

Plays well with kun??? kun hogged the ball 3-4 times once on a proper legit scoring chance. or is that what u mean by linking up complete selfish play??

I think Aguero and Negredo are a better partnership than Dzeko and Negredo would be because I think those later two are too similar players. Though Aguero was selfish today I think they looked better together from what I've seen, albeit that isn't that much so far.

ban-mcfc said:

Amen

greasedupdeafguy said:
3pts is the most important and another clean sheet. We're clearly going through a transitional period at the moment so it will take time.

Not sure about the 4-4-2 with Fernandinho and Yaya both quality players but we look way to open.

Negredo over Dzeko everyday of the week.

And here I thought Aguero was completely invisible today. But obviously it's more comme il faut to criticise Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.