Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Questioned Pellegrini for taking Fernandinho off instead of the lazy Yaya. It seems Fernandinho is always the one to be sacrificed regardless of who's playing well or not but he got the result with the changes he made and you can't argue with that. Well done Pellers.

Thank goodness for this. I was really worried after 2-2. I think Mangala needs to watch Vinnie closely, he couldn't have a more perfect person to learn from thankfully. I feel like he has all the attributes to be great but the execution needs a bit of work.

Not a particularly good performance. But we won, so it's one of those to just move on from and concentrate on the next game.

feedthegloat said:
buckshot said:
Great result but still worrisome from the ref:

Hull City - 10 fouls 0 Yellow Cards
MCFC - 5 fouls and 2 Yellow Cards

Both our yellows valid. Mangala for the pen and Clichy for taking about 40 mins to take a throw in at the death.

Absolutely valid but Huddlestone was fouling everybody out there and never saw yellow. Once again it was open season on City.

BoundedCascade said:
Thank goodness for this. I was really worried after 2-2. I think Mangala needs to watch Vinnie closely, he couldn't have a more perfect person to learn from thankfully. I feel like he has all the attributes to be great but the execution needs a bit of work.
Only problem with Mangala, his inexperience, tried to be all over the place.

Things didn't always go right for milner today, but he never hides and when he moved into ferna's place he was excellent...apart from his shooting. Clichy wasn't convincing though and Kolarov is definitely our best left back now.

Re: Sv: Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

ninjamonkey said:
Questioned Pellegrini for taking Fernandinho off instead of the lazy Yaya. It seems Fernandinho is always the one to be sacrificed regardless of who's playing well or not but he got the result with the changes he made and you can't argue with that. Well done Pellers.
My thoughts as well. Was getting ready to yell insults at the dodgy stream for the stupid tactics by MP. Luckily I was proven wrong by the engineer. Again.

We're used to it by now, but our first two strikes were extremely well taken. Lovely efforts. And nice, quick build up and passing for our last two. Thought Clichy had one of his poorer games for us today. We miss Fernando in front of the CBs as well. But it's three points, and I must confess I felt like we'd get them even after they got their two back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.