Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

citymad said:
Not to sure about this changing keepers. Harts done nothing wrong and it can't be good for the defence. If I was Joe I wouldn't be happy at all. Overall today was a mixed performance. Our class eventually told but it wasn't good to see us collapse like that.

If I was Hart and knew I was fit for Champions League I'd be happy as fuck.

Changing the keeper did not affect the result of today's match AT ALL.

Cabballero did well from what I could tell on my shit stream.

Brilliant work by Pellegrini.

We played brilliantly for the first 20 minutes. They hardly touched the ball. It looked like we were going to win 7-0, and the players started to think this as well.

After the unlucky own goal Hull got their tails up and we lost our composure. When Navas and Frank came on in the second half we finally regained control.

Ultimately our class was too much for them, but we won't want to make the same mistakes against Roma or they will really punish us.

I am not sure now whether he will play Mangala ahead of Demichelis in the Roma game. He may well go for experience ahead of raw ability.

stony said:
I fell asleep about an hour before the game and woke up on 2-2 just in time to see Dzeko score. What happened ?
Maybe you were just tired? I often need a nap in the afternoon. Im sure it's nothing to worry about

very happy about the performance of the boys after we lost the 2 goals-advantage well done for the victory boys

didsburyblu said:
karen7 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Did Aguero come through unscathed?

Yes he was fine,tactical sub off near the end[/quote

Seemed to be hobbling and in pain from where I was stood so right decision to take off but wouldn't say it was entirely tactical. Sadly he's as fragile as a porcelain doll these days

Doesn't he always walk like that?
I was watching on dodgy streams so you have the better view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.