Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

bluelol said:
Well that game was played out by my wife’s orgasm. O Yes, O Yes, On No, Oh No Yes, Yes!! Come on City.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes is better, which is what City should have done today.

From Champions to Typical City to Champions all in one game, luv it, just luv it.

FredTilson said:
Yaya's through ball for the 4th goal goal was sublime

Pellegrini's idea to switch to a midfield diamond with Toure, Silva, Navas and Milner when things werent going well was brilliant.

So were his substitutions,

Good win and hate to focus on negatives but Toure's poor passing to under pressure teammates undermines the brilliance he shows at times...

Still,,, those moments of brilliance have won us things so I'll shut up

Have to apologies it was my fault for their goals. Never listen to games in the radio as it's normally bad luck. Got a text from a mate saying 2 nil up and cruising so thought I'd give it a chance. Turned it on to hear the own goal turned it off as Fred eyre described the penalty

Glad we got the 3pts, we was brilliant for the first 20mins, but then went off the boil for the rest of the half, thought the midfield did well during the match, Mangala will learn from this, anyhow a win is a win, glad to see Dzeko, Aguero, and Lampard getting the goals..........well done guys............

Great game. Aguero was unplayable for 20 minutes. Yaya was brilliant today, as was zaba. Can't be to harsh on clichy and mangala, silva wasn't helping either of them out all first half, they never looked like scoring once Jimmy went out there for the second half.

Good performance overall, bossed it totally in the first 20 minutes, then in the second half we bossed it luckily after dark moments in defending in the 1st. But seriously we can't have any dark moments in defending against Roma or any other opposition, if Hull punished us for that, you can bet Roma will punish us as well.

Not to sure about this changing keepers. Harts done nothing wrong and it can't be good for the defence. If I was Joe I wouldn't be too happy. Overall today was a mixed performance. Our class eventually told but it wasn't good to see us struggle like that in the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.