Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

buckshot said:
Great result but still worrisome from the ref:

Hull City - 10 fouls 0 Yellow Cards
MCFC - 5 fouls and 2 Yellow Cards

Both our yellows valid. Mangala for the pen and Clichy for taking about 40 mins to take a throw in at the death.

oakiecokie said:
Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
How poor was Mango today ?

Very ropey but it took MD a while to settle.

I was only asking as Phil Thompson claimed during the first half,he was crap.Yes hopefully he can work his way on par with MD.

Thommo's assessment has given me encouragement that Mangala will be the right player once he settles.

feedthegloat said:
buckshot said:
Great result but still worrisome from the ref:

Hull City - 10 fouls 0 Yellow Cards
MCFC - 5 fouls and 2 Yellow Cards

Both our yellows valid. Mangala for the pen and Clichy for taking about 40 mins to take a throw in at the death.
No issue with that but they deserved some bookings in the first half. One of theirs shouldered Edin in the head in the first half and it was just a free kick. Some of their challenges were what I would call excessive force.

everybody can have an accident like an own goal, and the second was partly on Yaya for his crap pass. i wouldn't say Mangala had been that terrible tonight. a game like this will only aid his learning curve.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Not with my handy just for men stick

I had no idea they did a stick

I call it my staff, I'm here all week (:

You are very rarely here all week lol

Anyway I'm off to the cellar to get recommendations on something to watch because I'm bored numb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.