Hyde United

ianmcco said:
Hyde 1 Halifax 1

11 points clear now as all the other teams around lost

Nuneaton beat them yesterday and it's back down to 8points - but they only got 8 games now to go

BlueSkyBlue said:
Nuneaton beat them yesterday and it's back down to 8points - but they only got 8 games now to go

Yeah yesterdays result wasn't great, but you would rather have 8 more points than you closest rival with only 8 games to go.

Next Satursday game v Guiseley is absolutely massive. Guiseley are third with games in hand, and are currently 2nd favourites to win the BSNorth (Hyde still favourites)

Nuneaton, in second, will be praying it's a draw at Ewens I imagine.

It would be great to see Hyde get promoted and Stockport relegated - although I haven't looked at Stockport's league position recently.

Manc in London said:
It would be great to see Hyde get promoted and Stockport relegated - although I haven't looked at Stockport's league position recently.

grim for County. Hope Hyde get the lift up and play County. it'll put their fans in place

Hyde FC v 3rd Place Guiseley this Saturday 3pm. One of the biggest games in Hydes recent history.

Hyde are 11 points clear of Guiseley, but Guisley have two games in hand - HUGE 6 pointer

Maine Road FC v Winsford 3pm Brantingham Road.

tuesday night match 20th march; guiseley beat harrogate;so now only 8pts behind hyde;with a game in hand.-guiseley still to play hyde;and also altrincham on easter monday. alty v hyde saturday 7th april 3pm k/o;the day before arsenal game.

ianmcco said:
Hyde FC v 3rd Place Guiseley this Saturday 3pm. One of the biggest games in Hydes recent history.

Hyde are 11 points clear of Guiseley, but Guisley have two games in hand - HUGE 6 pointer

Maine Road FC v Winsford 3pm Brantingham Road.

Massive game tomorrow - I have asked the club if they will have the City game on straight afterwards

Thanks for the plug ianmcco, but it is fact :

Maine Road FC v Bootle tomorrow at Brantingham Road M21 0TT in the quarter-final replay. We drew 2-2 at their place. We were two up and then blew it with a sending off and a penalty, but given they are third in the League and we are currently 18th it was an o.k. result.

Plenty of time for most to get home or into Chorlton to watch City. Our game should be a cracker. City clours very welcome!

£5 admission £3 Concessions U-16's free if accompanied by an adult

See also earlier thread: "Want to Calm the Nerves before Kick-Off?"

big blueballs said:
Went to the Hyde v Halifax game decent enough match but £10 to get in I thought was a bit steep

I know what you mean when you compare it to City ticket prices (£17.50 for the Europa game for example)

Hyde are one of the cheapest clubs in the league, I know that others charge £12, £14 even more at times.

There are concessions for OAP (possibly students too) at £5 each, and £2 for under 16s.

djm68 said:
Thanks for the plug ianmcco, but it is fact :

Maine Road FC v Bootle tomorrow at Brantingham Road M21 0TT in the quarter-final replay. "

Woops - Winsford was midweek ooooops :)

ianmcco said:

Hyde are 8 points clear of Guiseley, but Guisley have one games in hand - HUGE 6 pointer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.