I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
I'm not sure, maybe they do. They aren't marching to commemorate Muslims killed by British soldiers, they are marching to commemorate ALL Muslims killed. Perhaps you should read the OP article again.

I read the OP, i guess we will have to see what their little placards and banners say wont we?

Funny feeling it wont be much about the dead, rather more about the glorification of the killing of soldiers by their so called martyrs.

How can you be a so called martyr?

If they are dying or suffering for their faith, they ARE a martyr. That's just what the word means.

I still think the language that you are using, is unnecessarily aggressive and condescending. 'Their little placards', 'so called martyrs', etc.

Still, I'm sure the way that they look at it is that 10's of thousands of Muslims died last year as a result of the war. The British lost 108. In the past 8 years, we have lost 245.

More British people have died this year from peanut allergies than have died in wars, yet the press coverage seems suspiciously one sided to me, in that particular comparison.

big blueballs said:
buzzer1 said:
Edward, now come come old chap, have you been at the cookin' sherry again? why oh why do you reply to my posts with something completely off thread, i go a little off thread but its all relevant you see. Now you constantly harping on about Lizards is borderline fanaticism and creepy tbh, as iv'e said before, you are just like that Dreyfuss fella off the Pink Panther that becomes obsessed with Clueso,disturbing at best Edward, disturbing.
2 last things, do you actually have a sensible reply to my post(s) or are you gonna continue to act like a 2 year old? and wheres yer' boyfriendmanpal tonight, bein' a bouncer at the derby and Joan? you'll have to hurry up if yer' gonna pick him up as the pensioners can get propa nehwty when the Whist drive finishes.

Can anybody please post a picture for me of the Twitching Dreyfuss, pppllleeaassee?
here you go buzzer
vqn09e.jpg

Eh up BigBalls, thats the chap, i'm afraid that just like the nutter in the picture, we have our very own Dreyfuss'. thanks again matey and g'night to one and all.

buzzer1 said:
Imo its really not that complex, you have the Dark suits running the whole show and feed us nobodies bullshit propaganda(depending which side of the fence your on) and there aim is divide and rule, and you know what? they have it down to a T.
well yeah thats where you and me disagree. you think there is an overseeing grand cabal/conspiracy which controls events (ie king gekko) whereas i believe that its the result of competing forces working within the current framework (global capitalism) which leads to global flash points like this one.

blueinsa said:
DirtyEddie said:
hows it a valid argument if you dont know the answer and arent even interested anyway?

Im not interested because i know they have no answer, they dont give a shit about their fellow muslims, they only care about their own little world in which they will go around killing whoever they like that doesnt agree with their twisted little view of how the world should be. The point i make is that for those that support them, they forget the point i made and they too have no answer for it so they ignore that fact and just carry on with the view that only British or American soldiers kill muslims.

I agree that they lose focus on this, yet I suppose we don't really commemorate all of the people that died this year in drunken fighting. There is a difference between dying from civil disturbance and dying by the hand of a foreign war machine, at least in their eyes.

I don't think we have official statistics or ceremonies for people who died in WW2 as a result of stealing from others, etc.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
I read the OP, i guess we will have to see what their little placards and banners say wont we?

Funny feeling it wont be much about the dead, rather more about the glorification of the killing of soldiers by their so called martyrs.

How can you be a so called martyr?

If they are dying or suffering for their faith, they ARE a martyr. That's just what the word means.

I still think the language that you are using, is unnecessarily aggressive and condescending. 'Their little placards', 'so called martyrs', etc.

Still, I'm sure the way that they look at it is that 10's of thousands of Muslims died last year as a result of the war. The British lost 108. In the past 8 years, we have lost 245.

More British people have died this year from peanut allergies than have died in wars, yet the press coverage seems suspiciously one sided to me, in that particular comparison.

Im condescending because i have no respect for them or their views, i apologise to you if i come across that way about your argument.

As for the thousands dead, yes it's a tragedy, however they should look a little closer to home to find the murderer's of the vast majority of them imo.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Im not interested because i know they have no answer, they dont give a shit about their fellow muslims, they only care about their own little world in which they will go around killing whoever they like that doesnt agree with their twisted little view of how the world should be. The point i make is that for those that support them, they forget the point i made and they too have no answer for it so they ignore that fact and just carry on with the view that only British or American soldiers kill muslims.

I agree that they lose focus on this, yet I suppose we don't really commemorate all of the people that died this year in drunken fighting. There is a difference between dying from civil disturbance and dying by the hand of a foreign war machine, at least in their eyes.

I don't think we have official statistics or ceremonies for people who died in WW2 as a result of stealing from others, etc.

But they murder thousands of their own and then preach to their own that it is the work of the British and Americans and use it as an excuse for Jihad?

It is fucking ludicrous.

i don't think any of our ancestors fought to let people march through streets that have not long ago seen dead servicemen come through.I would be saying the same if the bnp wher about to march through the most muslim of neighbourhoods.its disrespectful at the very least.I strongly disagree with the war in Afghanistan ,and don't belive any of the bollocks that they tell us about how they are protecting us fighting this war with these nasty muslims.Bush and Blair and their cronies are just as bad as the knobheads who strap explosives to themselves.Probably worse because they should know better

unsworthblue said:
i don't think any of our ancestors fought to let people march through streets that have not long ago seen dead servicemen come through.I would be saying the same if the bnp wher about to march through the most muslim of neighbourhoods.its disrespectful at the very least.I strongly disagree with the war in Afghanistan ,and don't belive any of the bollocks that they tell us about how they are protecting us fighting this war with these nasty muslims.Bush and Blair and their cronies are just as bad as the knobheads who strap explosives to themselves.Probably worse because they should know better
my thoughts exactly

also can someone tell me what is the difference between what islamUK want and the BNP want?

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Imo its really not that complex, you have the Dark suits running the whole show and feed us nobodies bullshit propaganda(depending which side of the fence your on) and there aim is divide and rule, and you know what? they have it down to a T.
well yeah thats where you and me disagree. you think there is an overseeing grand cabal/conspiracy which controls events (ie king gekko) whereas i believe that its the result of competing forces working within the current framework (global capitalism) which leads to global flash points like this one.

Imo there are a hidden few that are runnin' the whole shootin' match, not twats like Bush, Blair or any Muslim leader, its the hidden hand that you will never ever see, the centre of the webb or the capstone at the top of the Pyramid thats seperated from the body of the pyramid, we the sheeple are the pyramid and the twats/illuminati/dark suits or whatever they call themselves this week are the all knowing capstone that holds all the power/answers and are indeed, running the gaff.

Na nite y'all, sleep tight now you hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.