I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

DirtyEddie said:
blueinsa said:
No, im saying or rather asking, why dont these people march to remember the muslims killed on a daily basis by other muslims, the very ones that these people support in their twisted views?
go here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.islam4uk.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.islam4uk.com/</a>

go to the menu option 'ask the imam' and ask them yourself if you are really that interested.

Im not interested, i bring it up as a valid argument for those that think that they are genuinly marching to remember muslim deaths in the war perpetrated by us?

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Surely you guys can see that its a big fukcin cartoon? we give the likes of Pakistan funding to root out so called Terrorists, when indeed they use the money to fund the so called terrorists via such groups as the ISI,who in turn push the Orwellian nightmare upon us via big bad terror man when the money came from us in the first feckin place, you couldnt make it up but its so simple, its what makes the world go around and until it's cut off at source then you will forever be at the mercy of the Dark Suits.
is there anything those lizards cant do?

Edward, now come come old chap, have you been at the cookin' sherry again? why oh why do you reply to my posts with something completely off thread, i go a little off thread but its all relevant you see. Now you constantly harping on about Lizards is borderline fanaticism and creepy tbh, as iv'e said before, you are just like that Dreyfuss fella off the Pink Panther that becomes obsessed with Clueso,disturbing at best Edward, disturbing.
2 last things, do you actually have a sensible reply to my post(s) or are you gonna continue to act like a 2 year old? and wheres yer' boyfriendmanpal tonight, bein' a bouncer at the derby and Joan? you'll have to hurry up if yer' gonna pick him up as the pensioners can get propa nehwty when the Whist drive finishes.

Can anybody please post a picture for me of the Twitching Dreyfuss, pppllleeaassee?

blueinsa said:
DirtyEddie said:
go here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.islam4uk.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.islam4uk.com/</a>

go to the menu option 'ask the imam' and ask them yourself if you are really that interested.

Im not interested, i bring it up as a valid argument for those that think that they are genuinly marching to remember muslim deaths in the war perpetrated by us?
hows it a valid argument if you dont know the answer and arent even interested anyway?

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
No, im saying or rather asking, why dont these people march to remember the muslims killed on a daily basis by other muslims, the very ones that these people support in their twisted views?

I'm not sure, maybe they do. They aren't marching to commemorate Muslims killed by British soldiers, they are marching to commemorate ALL Muslims killed. Perhaps you should read the OP article again.

Agreed, however it is clear that they are intent on marching their as a dig and a show of disrespect to those service members killed.

Direct from their website:

"It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years that those military serviceman who have directly or indirectly contributed to their death are paraded as war heroes and moreover honoured for what is ultimately genocide.

We at Islam4UK find this totally unacceptable and as a result have decided to launch the ‘Wootton Bassett March' to highlight the real casualties of this brutal Crusade".

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:

I'm not sure, maybe they do. They aren't marching to commemorate Muslims killed by British soldiers, they are marching to commemorate ALL Muslims killed. Perhaps you should read the OP article again.

I read the OP, i guess we will have to see what their little placards and banners say wont we?

Funny feeling it wont be much about the dead, rather more about the glorification of the killing of soldiers by their so called martyrs.

Just caught yours and PDs posts Edward, you really are the sort that gets a little mob together and stands at the back shouting the odds and VERY occasionally runnin' in stickin' the boot in, coward of the highest order.

buzzer1 said:
DirtyEddie said:
is there anything those lizards cant do?

Edward, now come come old chap, have you been at the cookin' sherry again? why oh why do you reply to my posts with something completely off thread, i go a little off thread but its all relevant you see. Now you constantly harping on about Lizards is borderline fanaticism and creepy tbh, as iv'e said before, you are just like that Dreyfuss fella off the Pink Panther that becomes obsessed with Clueso,disturbing at best Edward, disturbing.
2 last things, do you actually have a sensible reply to my post(s) or are you gonna continue to act like a 2 year old? and wheres yer' boyfriendmanpal tonight, bein' a bouncer at the derby and Joan? you'll have to hurry up if yer' gonna pick him up as the pensioners can get propa nehwty when the Whist drive finishes.

Can anybody please post a picture for me of the Twitching Dreyfuss, pppllleeaassee?
here you go buzzer
vqn09e.jpg

DirtyEddie said:
blueinsa said:
hows it a valid argument if you dont know the answer and arent even interested anyway?

Im not interested because i know they have no answer, they dont give a shit about their fellow muslims, they only care about their own little world in which they will go around killing whoever they like that doesnt agree with their twisted little view of how the world should be. The point i make is that for those that support them, they forget the point i made and they too have no answer for it so they ignore that fact and just carry on with the view that only British or American soldiers kill muslims.

buzzer1 said:

sorry buzzer didnt intend to wind you up tonight but thought this 'he said, she said, brown man gonna kill us all' stuff has been done to death before and is a bit boring especially when the idiots are out in force and impervious to rational thought.

btw i do have an answer to your original post, i think the isi did have a big hand to play in this but i think you are making the whole situation sound a lot more straight forward than it really is. i think the ongoing war in afghan has loads of factors affecting it - regional power plays by competing national interests (pakistan, iran, russia, china, india etc) a power vaccuum which has exacerbated tribal rivalries, of course control of the multi billion dollar poppy trade, islam plays some part but not as big as most people would have you believe. lots of factors at work here, many more that i havent mentioned. i think its a bit lazy to blame it all on islam (or the lizards)

btw i do have an answer to your original post, i think the iss did have a big hand to play in this but i think you are making the whole situation sound a lot more straight forward than it really is. i think the ongoing war in afghan has loads of factors affecting it - regional power plays by competing national interests (pakistan, iran, russia, china, india etc) a power vaccuum which has exacerbated tribal rivalries, of course control of the multi billion dollar poppy trade, islam plays some part but not as big as most people would have you believe. lots of factors at work here, many more that i havent mentioned. i think its a bit lazy to blame it all on islam (or the lizards)[/quote]

Imo its really not that complex, you have the Dark suits running the whole show and feed us nobodies bullshit propaganda(depending which side of the fence your on) and there aim is divide and rule, and you know what? they have it down to a T.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.