I hate Neville commentating

Hated him as a player but he's spot on most of the time as a commentator, in fact he said just about everything last night that has been echoed on this forum in the last 12 hours. His views on the zonal marking were spot on, it's shit, Clichy been over run on the right, the switching of the formations etc etc. Yes he's probably glad we are failing but what do you expect from a rag, do you think Buzzer wouldn't feel the same if he was commentating on Utd losing? However Redknapp can jus fuck off and die.

Blue Maverick said:
Hated him as a player but he's spot on most of the time as a commentator, in fact he said just about everything last night that has been echoed on this forum in the last 12 hours. His views on the zonal marking were spot on, it's shit, Clichy been over run on the right, the switching of the formations etc etc. Yes he's probably glad we are failing but what do you expect from a rag, do you think Buzzer wouldn't feel the same if he was commentating on Utd losing? However Redknapp can jus fuck off and die.
And his analysis on the goal, how Clichy should have been on the line.
People just can't get over the fact he once played for United, which is pretty piss poor when what he does now is get it bang on the money, positive or negative.
Agree about Redknapp, what a desperate little man he is. You can just tell Gullit and Souness wish he would fuck off.

Stockton Heath Blue said:
bluebannana said:
think hes probably one of the best commentators on football matches at the minute

Agreed. It's Redknapp that really gets my blood boiling. He's a complete prick - just like his Dad.

Agreed and Agreed.

He's the best around and toatlly inpartial for a red.
Makes Jamie Rednapp look average at best!!

He is the best on the tv at the minute. Infact and i may cop some shit for this i wish he was on more of the games. Speaks complete sense. He was baffled as city fans with some of mancini's decisions last night.

Excellent comentator and analyst - has been a surprising and refreshing revelation given his previous. Said absolutely nothing to get upset about last night - his observations were honest and accurate. We lost - get over it and move on.

sergiokun said:
He was taking the piss when he said i can see a 4,3 coming on
He weren't half!!!! - 'I still think City will win 4-3' - tongue firmly planted in cheek - red rag get!!!

Pigeonho said:
Blue Maverick said:
And his analysis on the goal, how Clichy should have been on the line.
People just can't get over the fact he once played for United, which is pretty piss poor when what he does now is get it bang on the money, positive or negative.
Agree about Redknapp, what a desperate little man he is. You can just tell Gullit and Souness wish he would fuck off.
Post of the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.