Ian Brady

sweynforkbeard said:
Such silky skills with Arsenal and Ireland - shows what can lurk in those you least suspect.
I am a sick fucker where humour is concerned, but this is one subject I just leave alone.

Any fucker making jokes on this thread should be hammered (ban).

Brady-Evil personified.

If he had once micro gram of decency he would tell Winnie where her son is so she can lay him to rest before she passes away.

Although I hope not,this could just be Brady,giving it the 'Hello,im still here,and i want to be let to die'. He is just playing games as usual. I believe he does know where he's buried,and he replays the memories over in his mind every night,Sick fuck gets off on that stuff,thats why they made tapes of the murders. He (and that other woman Hindley) still knew,there or thereabouts where the others were,and that was after many,many years of being inside. The sad,sad problem (one of many) is that due to the press putting winnies plight in the spotlight,as opposed to the other victims families.Brady led police to their bodies,but has kept keiths grave secret as it still gives him publicity/notieriety,something he probably also gets off on.

I was going to make a thread on this,(but i would have probably got grief off people for putting it in the wrong place or something trivial like that),but since this is already here,and its along the same lines.....I am from the Hattersley area,and our views on Brady and Hindley obviously run deep.In my opinion there should be an exception made for,unfortunately,(or maybe not) coz shes dead,just him,where they bring back hang,drawn and quartering,and it should be held in a public place. I would say I speak for an enormous majority in this area,but do other regions have similar views on them,say for instance is the hatred as severe in salford or scotland?

My mum worked in CID at the time of the Moors Murders. She wasn't on that case, but will never forget how distraught were her fellow officers. I can't help thinking that the only content of this newsworthy envelope is something really trite - a sick joke, or something, to crush the very last bit of hope. As for the solicitor/health worker - it's one thing to plead client confidentiality, but surely another to be witholding evidence? Hope the police find what they're looking for.

As an aside, the Torygraph's website had the Brady story juxtaposed with one about Hitchcock being a sex-pest. It led me to wonder that if Brady had put his sick fantasies onto the silver screen, whether he would have been lauded for his horror films?

mackenzie said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Such silky skills with Arsenal and Ireland - shows what can lurk in those you least suspect.

Hahaha!
Got to admit though that I always think of that player too.
As I said before I'm a sick fucker with humour, but Brady is one too far even for me. He tortured children, and taped them being tortured, and their families then had to listen to those tapes in the courtroom - Christ, tapes of their children being tortured to death and crying for their mummies. Just a bit too much for my tastes.

goatastuta said:
Although I hope not,this could just be Brady,giving it the 'Hello,im still here,and i want to be let to die'. He is just playing games as usual. I believe he does know where he's buried,and he replays the memories over in his mind every night,Sick fuck gets off on that stuff,thats why they made tapes of the murders. He (and that other woman Hindley) still knew,there or thereabouts where the others were,and that was after many,many years of being inside. The sad,sad problem (one of many) is that due to the press putting winnies plight in the spotlight,as opposed to the other victims families.Brady led police to their bodies,but has kept keiths grave secret as it still gives him publicity/notieriety,something he probably also gets off on.

I was going to make a thread on this,(but i would have probably got grief off people for putting it in the wrong place or something trivial like that),but since this is already here,and its along the same lines.....I am from the Hattersley area,and our views on Brady and Hindley obviously run deep.In my opinion there should be an exception made for,unfortunately,(or maybe not) coz shes dead,just him,where they bring back hang,drawn and quartering,and it should be held in a public place. I would say I speak for an enormous majority in this area,but do other regions have similar views on them,say for instance is the hatred as severe in salford or scotland?

I grew up on Mottram Road my Mam lived on the estate at the time my Grandad still lives on the estate. Complete scum, would kill him if I had half the chance.

To the poster who said it's raw in hattersley,it still is in Ashton too.
Young John Kilbride was an Ashton lad when these pair of evil bastards ended his life.

I hope the pair of fuckwits who are popular posters on here apoligise for their comments.

Brady's a ****. Didn't he say the same thing 20 years ago to get a bit of attention and a trip out to the moors ? I doubt the poor mother will get her hopes up to be honest, she must be hardened beyond belief.

malg said:
mackenzie said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Hahaha!
Got to admit though that I always think of that player too.
As I said before I'm a sick fucker with humour, but Brady is one too far even for me. He tortured children, and taped them being tortured, and their families then had to listen to those tapes in the courtroom - Christ, tapes of their children being tortured to death and crying for their mummies. Just a bit too much for my tastes.

I know exactly what he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.