Ian Cheeseman vlog v Newcastle

It's just a shame Cheeseman is such a mardarse
I do like his vlogs though

With St James' park, if they can't build higher, then they have to dig down
It's not like they haven't the money to do it. The problem is, where do they play whilst the construction is taking place!
That’s great for the “short half” of the stadium by the houses, but what about the other two rather large stands?!

Knock them down
Build a brand new stadium on the existing site
As I said, they have the money, the issue would be where would they play for at least two years, probably three
They would be better off finding somewhere flat to build a new ground with enough space.

It's not about Cheesy it's about City and the fans. Why do people have to make mean-spirited comments?
Because he is a City fan he is beyond criticism?

That's bizarre, on YouTube his subscriber base hardly moves, that says a lot in my humble opinion.

The game and the way people see it has moved on, Cheesy seems in a time warp, not for me, but I don't see why he is a blue he is not beyond criticisms.

I quite like Cheesy’s vlog but his podcast is insufferable.

Every week it’s just a group of half wits talking shite.

“Errrr ya no wot like, wot we need yeh is to get a proppa strikoh, sum one lyke Paul Dickov yeh but like modern like”

An hour of scintillating conversation among those lines.

Surely with the contacts he’s made over the years he can get a better calibre of guests.

93:20 is streets ahead in actually having intelligent discussions around City.
South of the City accents, Heaton Chapel/Sale make it far more easy on the ears than Yonner FM.

Care to share more? Do you know what stage negotiations were reached with Ashley?
I don't believe it ever got close to due diligence at Newcastle. Ashley was apparently dismissive and quoted a ridiculous price so it never went further.

Everton did take it further but then didn't want to sign the requested NDA's or other commercial confidentiality agreements. So Staveley lost patience with them and walked away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.