Ibra..would you have him yes or no?

I keep saying the same thing; whoever he joins wins the league. I'm pretty sure every team that he has joined has won the title in his first season and, without checking, I think there's only been one season in the last ten, maybe more, that he has not been a league title winner. If nothing else, he knows how to pick 'em.

Truly world class striker. He'd be an absolute monster in our team.

Why are ppl bitching about expenses, its not like you're the one paying.. :)

Hes a beast and would rip through the PL defenses.

OB1 said:
I keep saying the same thing; whoever he joins wins the league. I'm pretty sure every team that he has joined has won the title in his first season and, without checking, I think there's only been one season in the last ten, maybe more, that he has not been a league title winner. If nothing else, he knows how to pick 'em.

Top top player but never be able to do it consistently in the prem, he knows it and has avoided it like the plague for that reason!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:

Top top player but never be able to do it consistently in the prem, he knows it and has avoided it like the plague for that reason!!

omg...

He's still the best target man in the world... better than Cavani, better than Falcao. Problem would be wages (would he accept a £140,000/week basic even with big bonuses? Not sure) + ego and possibly not being compatible with the club direction. But if we were willing to sign Osvaldo, it seems we'll still sign firebrands if the club things Pellegrini can handle them...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Does a bear shit in the woods?

A true footballing freak of nature.

His fitness capacity is such, he will still be wreaking havoc when he is close to 40.

The only reason his wages are so high in Paris is to offset the stupid tax bracket.

He has the fear factor we have been lacking since the Sheikh rode to the rescue.

Only Messi, Ronaldo and now Bale, can also offer this, to force their way into opponents' psyche before a ball is kicked.

Would love to see it and his agent Mino owes us a favour or two.

We're monitoring his situation if to believe the source in France, sure we do, but would we if opportunity knocks, thats the question.

damned said:
OB1 said:

omg...

Your 'retort' equates to 'omg', is one familiar with context???

In keeping with your immaculate vocabulary I'll say 'stfu' or counter dicksniff!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Does a bear shit in the woods?

A true footballing freak of nature.

His fitness capacity is such, he will still be wreaking havoc when he is close to 40.

The only reason his wages are so high in Paris is to offset the stupid tax bracket.

He has the fear factor we have been lacking since the Sheikh rode to the rescue.

Only Messi, Ronaldo and now Bale, can also offer this, to force their way into opponents' psyche before a ball is kicked.

Would love to see it and his agent Mino owes us a favour or two.

What's going on couples of Roma

damned said:

omg...

Your 'retort' equates to 'omg', is one familiar with context???

In keeping with your immaculate vocabulary I'll say 'stfu' or counter dicksniff!!

wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.