If Carlos, . . .

After a grumblin apology to the fans,mancini & his team mates i'd have him back in a flash. Fuck sentiment, hes a crackin footballer & him & Aguero would scare the opposition shitless

i think bob should forgive him, get him match fit and get him back in the side for the first game at home we can.

then sub the **** after 15 seconds.

To even consider playing someone who, apparently, laughed when we got knocked out of the Champions League, is beyond belief!!

Steveo said:
To even consider playing someone who, apparently, laughed when we got knocked out of the Champions League, is beyond belief!!

This, and the little shit can rot in the reserves .

No trust anymore as far as I am concerned......

This is a test case and as far as I am concerned... if we don't face herman and the snake down , we are storing up massiv trouble for ourselves in the future

Why would we want him. He has made a laughing stock out of us. What kind of statement we would be making if we let him come back. I don't care how good he is or how good he thinks he is, you have to at least pretend to care.

I understand that these professional footballers (most of them anyway) wont and can't back their team as much as we do. We invest so much time, effort and at times, our health to the cause.
They get paid to do a job. They can't give 100% of their passion into something they don't understand. Ya there are the odd players that will, Shay Given with Newcastle, Gerrard with Liverpool, any of the geriatrics with the rags etc. Your 10 plus years with a team.

I could never understand how Tevez could leave the rags and so easily fall in with us. It's not natural, it's not right. You can't cheer and back a team with your heart when you despised them before.
One day you're giving everything to one team, the next you're with another team and giving everything to them, and it's not just another team, there's pure real hate there.
We one week is they a week later. It's not right, not natural.

It's highly embarasing and he's a disgrace to football and we would disgrace ourselves if we ever considered letting him come back.

There was a group on facebook I saw during the aftermath of Gary Speeds death..
Shay Given plays while crying over Gary Speed, tevez won't for £250k
That's just..embarasing.
He has brought so much hastle and negativity to the team. It's irreversible.

How would we really know if he would give 100%?
He is everything that is wrong with the modern professional footballer.

Playing for any team is a privilege. You're minding the jersey for the next guy that comes along, and you sure as hell better show it some respect. He is not bigger than the team, or irreplaceable.

He made his bed..

Good post bluecroi.
The poisonous twat can stay away. Don't want him anywhere near the rest of our players.

Some of peoples soft reactions on here are shocking. After all the things he's done! To take him back would be an embarrassment and a half. He's a disgrace to football and we'd all look like a bunch of plebs if we take him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.