If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

Ireland_for_pm said:
ban-mcfc said:
i think i swear about a 1000 times during every game.
I suppose its the luck who your sat around. I told the stewards i would tone it down but that would of meant not speaking throghout the game and im that passionate about the team i cant sit in silence. Another thing we was winning theres not much to swear about.

Sorry about the situation you find yourself in, Im pretty sure the incident was in my block although I didn't see it, i remember during the same a bloke asking people around my area " are you the ones who complained about my son?" Some, commented that you must of been behaving badly, well I never noticed anything during the game, just like any other match, with a lot of swearing as you would expect at a football game. Im going to make a special effort myself in that area from now on.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
I've Been asked to stop swearing by parents before and subsequently stopped. Did they ask you to stop swearing beforehand?

Even if they had, baring in mind he wasn't sat in the family stand, there's no reason why he should. There are two places where you should be able to swear all you like providing you're not swearing directly at anyone, one's a pub and the other is a football game.

This is stupid, Football has always been the working class sport it's where all us common folk get together to watch our beloved team asking people not to swear at a football match is like asking the rain not to fall. Rugby is for the middle-class folk and if people want to be surrounded by people that say "oh by goly that was a rather big mistake" instead of the familiar "Fuck sake Jo get up you lazy fuck wit ****" then I suggest go watch Rugby.

franksinatra said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I suppose its the luck who your sat around. I told the stewards i would tone it down but that would of meant not speaking throghout the game and im that passionate about the team i cant sit in silence. Another thing we was winning theres not much to swear about.

Sorry about the situation you find yourself in, Im pretty sure the incident was in my block although I didn't see it, i remember during the same a bloke asking people around my area " are you the ones who complained about my son?" Some, commented that you must of been behaving badly, well I never noticed anything during the game, just like any other match, with a lot of swearing as you would expect at a football game. Im going to make a special effort myself in that area from now on.
Yeah mate that is right my grandad went back to ask who complained because he thought it was a joke he sits right next to me, do you think i would act like a complete idiot if im sat next to him. What was people saying?

Disgraceful. Cook if you are reading this get a grip of the Stewards at the ground.

I am currently in the process of complaining to the club about a steward whom works on aisle 123.

I took a bag of clothes into the ground against Blackpool as i had travelling commitments straight after the game. Having had my bag searched before entering the ground i was then subjected to a SECOND inspection just as i was about to walk down the aisle towards my seat. The steward in questions attitude was disgraceful and i told him i want not be complying to a second search as one is more than adequate. In the end I alllowed him permission to do a quick check and upon walking off he shouted " are you sure you haven't got a load of drugs in their". I was fuming, turned round and told him he wouldn't have a job much longer.

I was pretty pissed about recieving a public order offence for £80.00 coming back from Stoke away for swearing in public. Pathetic.

Good luck mate hope the cuntish stewards lose their jobs.

I've got a line of coppers next to me and they dont bother. I suggested to one 'that may like to arrest Clattenberg for offences to football'. Oh such a laugh. He didnt take me up on it, but did agree Tevez had Jo's boots on.

The Pink Panther said:
inthenextlife said:
I have sat in the same place (more or less) since 1998 after moving to a better seat in the Kippax when a lot of people let their season tickets go when we were relegated into Div 2. I sit very near to the corporate seats on Level 2 of the East Stand and we have heard various rumours about a price hike next season. Worringly though, this season the stewards near to me have become much stricter on swearing and have warned the guys I sit near. A couple of games ago a steward came over and asked someone to "calm down" even though he wasn't swearing. It looks very much like the club want fan like us that swear and get animated at the very least moved or at worse out of the club. It's very sad but I think that's the way it's going in certain parts of the ground now by the sound of it.

I moved from that area this season because I had the feeling that things were going to change for the worse.
I was in 207, row k, 150, which is about 10 seats away from the corporates.
Where is your seat?

About 15 rows from the front of Lvl 2 and the same to the right of the corporates.

I was chucked out of coms a few years back, when we were having all the trouble with the whole standing stuff with the stewards! At the time I was dragged out by 3 massive stewards who refused to tell me why ther were doing it, and I should just hive them my season ticket and contact the club the day after. I was so Pissed off I ended up going to the evening news as I thought I had been treated so harshly, got a story on page 2 I think!!! Spoke to that fletcher bloke after that and basically he told me I had been kicked out for being abusive to the stewards who were kicking people out. Ended up having a long old chat with him and found him to be quite s decent bloke and promptly received my season card back in the post.! Give him a ring fella, not sure if he is as evil as you may think()"in my case he wasn't) good luck

i'm sure if you go to the club they will give you back your card and also give you a warning.

I hope the stewards we employ are Manchester City fans! Because if they are rag fans employed as our stewards there could be a conflict of interest!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.