If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
element_mcfc said:
Just wanna the say, the title of this thread just shows how stupid our fans our, soo many people chat so much crap that it creates a bad atmosphere. Makes me not wanna watch football

Good, fuck off and shut the door on your way out. Before you do fuck off, why is it stupid, its how i feel as a supporter, i think we will finish 5th, hope im wrong, but there you go. people around are getting stronger, that is a fact, with the players we have loaned out and the injuries we have, we are weaker. Its not rocket sience really is it.
Did you watch Spurs at Fulham?

Surprised you think that. City are getting stronger month by month, and although we're not the finished product the transfer activity of other clubs is in part down to our progress. Clubs are responding to what we have done, but we can't keep spending.

I'm very happy we bought Dzeko and he's got a few games and an opening goal under his belt now.

rickmcfc said:
What is the over reaction bollocks. The clubs around us are getting stronger, and due to injuries and players we have loaned out we are now weaker, that is a fact! it isnt an over reaction, just my take on the things, let look at the in's and outs and you tell me we are NOT weaker than at the start of the transfer window.

City

Players Out/injured - Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Ballotelli, Johnson
Players In - Dzeko

Liverpool

Players Out - Torres*
Players In - Andy Carrol*, Charlie Adam*, Luis Suarez*

Chelsea

Players Out - non
Players In - Torres*, David Luiz*,

Players marked with * transfer pending.

If they all go through, we are weaker and they are stronger. That is a fact.

Liverpool are 13 points behind us. Thirteen.

I don't buy the more players=stronger argument..In fact it can often mean the opposite...new players mid way through a season do not always gel into a unit.
Why can't folk see that our management are obviously very happy with what we have and get behind them.
I sometimes think we as a set of fans can have a pretty pessimistic mind set because of the years of not winning but that's understandable and to some extent what has defined us/made us different to others..As we move towards success it's almost like we can't really allow ourselves to believe that City are emerging as a real force in the game and are more likely to win something in the next few seasons than at any previous time in our recent history. Let's enjoy the fact that we are up there and in with a shout on 3 fronts.

I just read that City wanted Pedro Leon from Real Madrid on a loan, but they said no. He's a winger, btw.

Bollocks. We have Dick all chance of finishing in the top 3 now but tonight has nothing to do with that. Chelsea are more consistent than us usually, and now their lean spell is over they will stroll past us. They will get 2nd too probably. Torres is what they were missing but they would have passed us anyway.

Bin dippers have swapped a world class striker for a half a season wonder, great business. They won't be top 4, lucky to be top 6, but they are on damage limitation and raising cash for their has been manager to waste in the closed season.

Spuds are too inconsistent, but will give us a run for the money because the manager they have is good at carving something from nothing.

Arsenal are still a class act and our last game showed the gulf in class between them and us.

We SHOULD get 4th though and nothing I have seen tonight has showed me that the season will or would have finished any differently if no deals were made by the other lot. This season is not going to be anything other than the season we got into the top 4, but then we can push on to winning things.

southern muppet said:
rickmcfc said:
What is the over reaction bollocks. The clubs around us are getting stronger, and due to injuries and players we have loaned out we are now weaker, that is a fact! it isnt an over reaction, just my take on the things, let look at the in's and outs and you tell me we are NOT weaker than at the start of the transfer window.

City

Players Out/injured - Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Ballotelli, Johnson
Players In - Dzeko

Liverpool

Players Out - Torres*
Players In - Andy Carrol*, Charlie Adam*, Luis Suarez*

Chelsea

Players Out - non
Players In - Torres*, David Luiz*,

Players marked with * transfer pending.

If they all go through, we are weaker and they are stronger. That is a fact.

Liverpool are 13 points behind us. Thirteen.

Out of the three injured players , I reckon Tevez will be fine on wednesday, johnson apparently doesn't need an operation and I think with Mario he`ll be back stronger than ever very shortly. Thats why we didn`t really need to sign anyone.

As for adebayor and rsc they`ve only played about 5 leagues this season between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.