If we don't sign anyone, we won't finish top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stiss said:
element_mcfc said:
Just wanna the say, the title of this thread just shows how stupid our fans our, soo many people chat so much crap that it creates a bad atmosphere. Makes me not wanna watch football

Yep it is sickening. A few years ago we were lucky to sign has beens. Now we have a quality squad and people just piss and moan because we're not buying anyone on the last day. Give me a break!

Tbh mate, it's more because if key players pick up injuries then there are many decent players to fill in, the likes of silva, tevez, company and de Jong. These players are vital to our successes and if they get injured we are in trouble. We also see the likes of chelsea strengthening with world class players and Liverpool now have a fret strike force. People are entitled to worry about our top 4 chances

rickmcfc said:
element_mcfc said:
Just wanna the say, the title of this thread just shows how stupid our fans our, soo many people chat so much crap that it creates a bad atmosphere. Makes me not wanna watch football

Good, fuck off and shut the door on your way out. Before you do fuck off, why is it stupid, its how i feel as a supporter, i think we will finish 5th, hope im wrong, but there you go. people around are getting stronger, that is a fact, with the players we have loaned out and the injuries we have, we are weaker. Its not rocket sience really is it.

Rick, i have read a lot of your posts in the past, you normally seem a sensible poster, today however you are way off the mark with this one! FFS, chelsea have signed a striker and a defender! Liverpool have signed a £10m striker for £35m and a midfielder with less pace than 14 year old greyhound. Of course now they'll both be unstoppable, just look what torres did to us at coms, he destroyed us didn't he? Or charlie adam, he ran the show in blackpool's pummeling of us twice this season, didn't he?

Take a breath, calm down and have faith in karma. We will be ok, and i promise to buy you a pint, at any of our group stage CL matches next season!

Signing players doesn't make you instantly stronger... aren't we evidence of that? Torres won't instantly start banging them in for Chelsea, Spurs haven't signed anyone this window and Liverpool don't have a hope in hell of getting anywhere near us. Arsenal will slip up, as they always do and Man U are not going to finish this season unbeaten. We've been consistent enough to finish 2nd/3rd comfortably imo

mancityscot said:
Stiss said:
Yep it is sickening. A few years ago we were lucky to sign has beens. Now we have a quality squad and people just piss and moan because we're not buying anyone on the last day. Give me a break!

Tbh mate, it's more because if key players pick up injuries then there are many decent players to fill in, the likes of silva, tevez, company and de Jong. These players are vital to our successes and if they get injured we are in trouble. We also see the likes of chelsea strengthening with world class players and Liverpool now have a fret strike force. People are entitled to worry about our top 4 chances
Players get injured all the time, who could have foreseen AJ's freak training ground accident ?? we could have easily got someone in if we'd really wanted to and whos to say said replacement wouldnt go injury free..??

In case people forget...early on in the window we bought the sought after striker in europe beating great clubs for his signature...
Losing AJ is a blow tbh but it isnt the end of our season.

We signed a fella ........what's his name?..oh yeah Dzecko....ffs we spend 25 m and this guy says we haven't signed anyone..ridiculous

glen quagmire said:
rickmcfc said:
Good, fuck off and shut the door on your way out. Before you do fuck off, why is it stupid, its how i feel as a supporter, i think we will finish 5th, hope im wrong, but there you go. people around are getting stronger, that is a fact, with the players we have loaned out and the injuries we have, we are weaker. Its not rocket sience really is it.

Rick, i have read a lot of your posts in the past, you normally seem a sensible poster, today however you are way off the mark with this one! FFS, chelsea have signed a striker and a defender! Liverpool have signed a £10m striker for £35m and a midfielder with less pace than 14 year old greyhound. Of course now they'll both be unstoppable, just look what torres did to us at coms, he destroyed us didn't he? Or charlie adam, he ran the show in blackpool's pummeling of us twice this season, didn't he?

Take a breath, calm down and have faith in karma. We will be ok, and i promise to buy you a pint, at any of our group stage CL matches next season!

Sorry, just how i feel. only time will tell. here is my prediction for the top 5

1 Scum
2 Chelsea
3 Arsenal
4 Tottenham
5 City
6 Liverpool

really hope i am wrong but i just have a feeling. I think i need a drink, and i will hold you to that pint in the chumps league!!!

mammutly said:
Rags wouldn't turn down £70 million for Nani

Who would be stupid enough to spend that much on him...ffs we are great at spending the sheiks money lucky he has more sense than a lot of fans on here. Pool and Chelsea are panicking and you want to make a panic buy as well..

We had the tag of ruining football now let's let chelski and the dippers carry the can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.