If/when we sign Dzeko

de niro said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
If/when we sign dzeko, how the fuck are we gonna accommodate for tevez, balo and JO!

goodbye jo we gotta go me oh my oh.

fuck me he was crap again yesterday.
i think we should keep jo because it seems hes happy being on the bench and he doesn't moan

Akai said:
Aussie! said:
Bolatelli --- Dzeko- ---- Johnson

Silva - Tevez

Yaya --- De JonG

Kolarov ---- Kompany ---- Boateng

Hart

My most attacking formation, dropped lescott, toure, barry and Zab..
Top 3 can stay up there while Silva and Tevez are free to roam up and down the field.

Mouth watering..

that will work on playstation mate.

I would take Kompany and Toure out and place RSC and Adebayor at the

ohhh Toure isn't even playing in this line up... ok.....

JO is going in Jan,DZKO will along with TEVEZ and BALLO will win us at the very least the PREM and other siverware, just keep the faith!!!

Balotelli-Dzeko-Silva
------Tevez-------
Barry-------De Jong
------Back 4-------
------Hart---------

I can see Mancini doing this at home (against the bus parkers!) and basically Tevez playing where Yaya Toure plays in that advanced role but coming deep (as he does anyway!) to help out where he can and drive forward with the ball to start attacks going.

Then Away from home the usual with what we do now, Yaya back in the starting line up. Easy. So many players who can play so many positions, its fantastic. Can see exactly what Mancini means by versatility being such an important asset at this level.

I feel confident about this for 2 reasons.

1) Dzeko really looks like he'd be up for the challenge. He's got the right tools to be a success in our league, and I think he has the right attitude to win too.

2) He's a Mancini approved signing. Roberto has had time to think and asses us and the competition, and if he says Dzeko is worth €35m to us then it has to signify his intent to push for the title this season. It gives us a different way to play, without detracting from the abilities we already have. I truly believe his signing would encourage Mancini look at the game at the Swamp and aim for 3 points, comfortable that we have the right squad to do that without detracting from the game before or after.

-------------------Hart-------------------

Boateng----Kolo-----Kompany--Kolorov

---------Yaya---De Jong--Barry---------

-------------------Silva------------------

-------------Dzeko---Tevez-------------

With both full backs bombing forward. Johnson coming on as a super sub with Balo rotating with Tevez and Dzeko (if he signs).

Thinks it will be quiet similar to Inter last season with wide strikers can drop deep to help defend or go extremely forward and cut inside to score from time to time.

Inter:

Pandev--------Milito----------Eto

-------------Sneijder----------

These wide strikers need power, strength and stamina that suit Tevez and Balotelli very well.

City:

Tevez--------Dzeko---------Balotelli

--------------Silva----------

foley87 said:
Aussie! said:
Bolatelli --- Dzeko- ---- Johnson

Silva - Tevez

Yaya --- De JonG

Kolarov ---- Kompany ---- Boateng

Hart

My most attacking formation, dropped lescott, toure, barry and Zab..
Top 3 can stay up there while Silva and Tevez are free to roam up and down the field.

Mouth watering..

dear oh dear

Good but I wouldn't play Hart up front on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.