Inbred towns

elano said:
Hadfield, I've never been but our apprentice is from there and his parents split ther house in half so his grandparents live in the other half, but then still have a door through so they can come and go as they like, and he's a right thick twat

They didn't film that documenatry, A League of Gentlemen there by chance.

Leigh and St Helens, you get a lot of inbred towns were there used to be coal mines, Haydock is pretty inbred as well

Hattersley , nearly all forward in being backwards

Burnley & Darwen , the first generation asians spoke better coherant English , went into a cornershop that had a crudely written sign on the door that said " only two adults at 1 time ,please" .

Sholver , neolithic

Langley , still raining stones

Mold , dont like strangers roun ere

Cardiff , A lot of pig features and chimp noises

the first place i thought of when i saw the thread title was hereford. lots of rosy cheeked inbreds there. the nearby town of ledbury is full of them too. half the population look like inbreds & the other half pikeys. swindon is a cracker too. not just inbreds but the biggest collection of fuck ugly people i've ever seen.

margate is up there as well. go there off season when there are no cockney daytrippers & you'll see a frightening selection of local people. i was told that a large section of the resident population has never left the island (isle of thanet) which is only separated from the mainland by a very narrow channel with bridges across.

Walking into Rotherham town centre can make you feel you have wandered onto the set of a Zombie film. Some scary folk there!

waterloo blue said:
Glossop and Mossley,are two places that spring to mind.
Overseas try the Blue Mountains in New South Wales,or Macedon Ranges in Victoria,Australia.Limerick in Ireland.

Top Mossley or bottom Mossley?......:)

I actually live in Hadfield. a.k.a Royston Vasey.

I'm telling you ... 'League of Gentlemen' is true to life.

I win in inbred towns top trumps.

thought of a few more.

glossop. take a walk around tesco & see the knuckle draggers doing their shopping.

merthyr tydfil. one of the biggest & shittiest backwaters in the uk.

pontefract. watch the locals giving each other high sixes while hordes of toothless 35 year old women scream 4 letter abuse at their kids in the shopping precinct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.