Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Maybe it was a clever tactic by the club, Putting the three biggest games of the season on sale first and then the rest tomorrow, I reckon there will be far less people on the website tomorrow and tye queue will probably move quicker (also not crash like last season).

Alot of the people that go to the big games you would never see them at the lesser games, Same with the Champions League, They are all up for going to City v Madrid in the knockouts yet they'd never go to a City v Red Star Belgrade in the Group Stage.

Not read the thread but don't forget Flexi Gold tickets would not have been released for these games.

They will only become available after the purchase window for each game closes, if the holder does not take up the option of attending.

Seems as these games will be the most expensive and shifted for tv I suspect many FG holders won't take them up?

I actually laughed at this post because how true it actually is...Sums up modern day football.
It sure is mate. Just need to look on X to see that Astrid fuckin wett and her mate getting tickets to every England game including the final, pisses me off

Not read the thread but don't forget Flexi Gold tickets would not have been released for these games.

They will only become available after the purchase window for each game closes, if the holder does not take up the option of attending.

Seems as these games will be the most expensive and shifted for tv I suspect many FG holders won't take them up?
These games are the exact reason those who applied for flexi golds did. Most members can get tickets for Ipswich, Bournemouth ect but as a previous member I've never been able to get Liverpool, Arsenal or Utd. Now I've been lucky enough to get a flexi gold no way I won't be paying for my seat for those big games

So let me get this straight. When tickets for away games go on sale the club do it on a points basis for season ticket holders, so on day one 20k, day two 19k etc until they are gone. Why couldn’t the club put matchday tickets on sale on a loyalty points or even matches in the past few season starting at say 30 games over the past two seasons on day 1, 25 day. 2 etc? It’s all computerised so no real hassle. So now thousands of loyal fans havent got tickets for our biggest three home games. This club of ours who I have defended to the hilt now treat me and thousands of others like shit. Even though I am stupid enough to do so, I am loath to join the mayhem tomorrow.

So let me get this straight. When tickets for away games go on sale the club do it on a points basis for season ticket holders, so on day one 20k, day two 19k etc until they are gone. Why couldn’t the club put matchday tickets on sale on a loyalty points or even matches in the past few season starting at say 30 games over the past two seasons on day 1, 25 day. 2 etc? It’s all computerised so no real hassle. So now thousands of loyal fans havent got tickets for our biggest three home games. This club of ours who I have defended to the hilt now treat me and thousands of others like shit. Even though I am stupid enough to do so, I am loath to join the mayhem tomorrow.
Because the club have to make people who aren't members make it think its worth while buying a membership even with no match going history or they won't hit their targets on the number of memberships they want to shift.

Because the club have to make people who aren't members make it think its worth while buying a membership even with no match going history or they won't hit their targets on the number of memberships they want to shift.
Nail on the head.

We all know what the club should do, but what they choose to do is no surprise either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.