Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Got a couple for Forest in the end for me and the lad - he's not able to sit away from me and finding two together was a mare, found em in the God's for Forest and grabbed em. Will see what happens for one of the bazillion CL group games
noticed a pair together for Everton in 324 still.

The easiest way to get tickets is for the midweek games that get moved at short notice. Usually a load appear through the ticket exchange in the days before. Not ideal though for those that don’t live locally and need to make travel arrangements.

The easiest way to get tickets is for the midweek games that get moved at short notice. Usually a load appear through the ticket exchange in the days before. Not ideal though for those that don’t live locally and need to make travel arrangements.
When you say in the ticket exchange do you have to select a link to the “ ticket exchange” or are they just accessed through the normal buy tickets link for a game?

How about the 3,000 pts I have why the feck dont they count my Loyalty.
i have over 7000 mate, only left the season ticket scheme cos my bro was skint and we needed two together, not had the opportunity to buy a ST since. ive hardly missed an home game since leaving the army in 1989, they really really really, don't give a shit about the fans.

i have over 7000 mate, only left the season ticket scheme cos my bro was skint and we needed two together, not had the opportunity to buy a ST since. ive hardly missed an home game since leaving the army in 1989, they really really really, don't give a shit about the fans.
Did you not get the offer of a flexi gold this season? i know people who have done maybe 5/6 games a season for the last 2/3 years who got the offer.

When you say in the ticket exchange do you have to select a link to the “ ticket exchange” or are they just accessed through the normal buy tickets link for a game?

Just as you would buy them normally.

A game can be sold out but in the days before the fixture quite a few seats will appear for purchase after they are listed by season card holds who can’t attend.

You should get an e mail when they are going on sale then you buy as normal.

Did you not get the offer of a flexi gold this season? i know people who have done maybe 5/6 games a season for the last 2/3 years who got the offer.
yep and i missed out on that as well. others who attempted after seemed to get in ok, i emailed Danny Wilson at the club but got fuck all back. i actually have his mobile number but didnt want to phone him direct. the club has changed and unless we hit rocky times it isnt changing back. I have got tickets that are close together for two games, Brentford and Everton. for the likes of Fulham i am going to wait and try and get one of the Tier 3 in the SS that they are forced to charge £30 for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.