Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

My experience today: Logged in with two devices (a laptop and a smartphone - the maximum number my brain can handle at the same time these days) at around 9:30, at 10 I was given 50k on the smartphone and 8k on the laptop. It's really a lottery. But I'll take 8k! I considered myself quite lucky.

Was allowed in around 11 - and I have to say the experience was significantly better than last year. I managed to buy tickets for 13 matches (yes, incl. N Forest) in about 30 minutes. Last year, it was an incredibly slow process - and for some games I remember I selected the seat, but then the payment page would not load. None of that this time around - so, that was an improvement.

I missed the three games yesterday. I am actually not that sorry about that today. As someone said earlier in this thread, the atmosphere is usually better in smaller games than in the big ones. Last year, in my view, the game against Real Madrid was by far the worst ever - completely surrounded by tourists, including not-so-covert RM fans (happy to see a couple of them ejected).

Now quite looking forward to it. July is a quiet month in Manchester. Will skip the Community Shield in Wembley - it's an expensive business to travel to London these days, but otherwise... fingers crossed, hope to be there on the 24th of August ;-)

Cmon City!

PS: I was offered the flexi-gold, but I prefer to seat on the 2nd tier - and, in any event, when I thought "a guaranteed ticket in same seat for the entire season is actually quite good - and you avoid the scramble in July", they were literally disappearing in front of my eyes - no chance to put one in my basket!

I signed on at 9-50 this morning and got on site at noon
Managed to get what I wanted apart from AFCB final game was sold out. So not a bad outcome really. Better than last season.

I signed on at 9-50 this morning and got on site at noon
Managed to get what I wanted apart from AFCB final game was sold out. So not a bad outcome really. Better than last season.
Much better than last season, last year ended up with one on the day. Today got 3 could have got more. Considering a few seats lost with the work and some to flexi gold not bad at all.

I've pretty much missed the boat. Website will only allow me to buy a membership for my kids which when I try it tells me they already have one.

The buy tickets is greyed out and I can't click on it.

I did get through for Brentford tickets at one point (I've been trying all day) at which stage the website told me my kids had too many tickets for that fixture (they had one each).

Tried the chat option which was a useless AI robot. Tried calling the club, and joined another queue.

They can all fuck right off.

Looking forward to all these games having hundreds on sale on viagogo and ebay come a week before each game sigh
Yeah, I was at work till about 4 PM and unable to buy them in the morning. Only managed a few games since I needed tickets for both the Mrs and I. Virtually impossible to get seats next to each other, so we have them close and hoping people consider swapping seats. I will have to buy from those dodgy websites and pay double the price...

Just around 10k gone from in front of me since 10 a.m. 32k left so, at the present rate, I may reach the promised land at around 2 p.m. What odds the "sold out" signs will be up at that stage?

"
Maybe ok for a single seat,
Feeling a bit gutted at the moment - I don't suppose I will be missed. I come up from Devon for only 10 games a year, so travel,hotel, expenses..... time off work etc - my choice and all that but have a young family and I can't really justify it now. To watch Brentford stick 10 behind the ball for 89 minutes and spend what I do......sigh.
That’s full on commitment pal. But at your stage in life I can see why you’re questioning it. It was with young family that I gave up me season ticket years back, and of course impossible to get back now. Those are choices we make I guess, but this ticketing situation doesn’t help. At all.

I've pretty much missed the boat. Website will only allow me to buy a membership for my kids which when I try it tells me they already have one.

The buy tickets is greyed out and I can't click on it.

I did get through for Brentford tickets at one point (I've been trying all day) at which stage the website told me my kids had too many tickets for that fixture (they had one each).

Tried the chat option which was a useless AI robot. Tried calling the club, and joined another queue.

They can all fuck right off.
Same here. Already got a membership and it just pushed me into buying another one and gave no option to purchase tickets even though eligible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.