Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I’ve downloaded my membership and Ipswich ticket but can’t download my daughters match ticket that was purchased.

She’s on my friends and family as a junior member.

Does anyone know how to sort this?

Thanks

I’ve downloaded my membership and Ipswich ticket but can’t download my daughters match ticket that was purchased.

Thanks
Same situation as me - ticket for my lad is showing online, but “Add to mobile” option is greyed out. Guy called Ash who I spoke to at Fan Support said that we will be able to add the ticket in around a week or so, and there is nothing to worry about.

Bare with me as i struggle with tickets and rules at the best of times.

I have 2 adult season tickets and what usualy happens is myself and Mrs take it in turns to take one of the kids.

If they aren't doing emails how am I meant to make sure one of us has both tickets.

Buy one of the kids membership and send the spare to them - can you access membership without it being in a wallet.

Wondering if it would just be easier to get two old phones and put the tickets in wallets on them. Then just give the phones to whoever is going.

This is how the dippers get round similar rules.

Bare with me as i struggle with tickets and rules at the best of times.

I have 2 adult season tickets and what usualy happens is myself and Mrs take it in turns to take one of the kids.

If they aren't doing emails how am I meant to make sure one of us has both tickets.

Buy one of the kids membership and send the spare to them - can you access membership without it being in a wallet.

Wondering if it would just be easier to get two old phones and put the tickets in wallets on them. Then just give the phones to whoever is going.

This is how the dippers get round similar rules.
I'd first try and download both season tickets on to both phone.

I'd first try and download both season tickets on to both phone.
We've done that on our normal phones but we never go together and it won't let me transfer the ticket to each other because it knows we already have a seat for the game - it's never easy, and if it gets easy, they change the rules

We've done that on our normal phones but we never go together and it won't let me transfer the ticket to each other because it knows we already have a seat for the game - it's never easy, and if it gets easy, they change the rules
You should be able to have yours and your missus Season tickets on your phone, and the same on her phone, so as long as one of you goes you will have both tickets but as you say they change the rules so without trying I cant say for certain.

You should be able to have yours and your missus Season tickets on your phone, and the same on her phone, so as long as one of you goes you will have both tickets but as you say they change the rules so without trying I cant say for certain.
Ohhh sorry I didn't realise we can both have both season tickets on each of our phones!

That solves everything. Will try that

Ohhh sorry I didn't realise we can both have both season tickets on each of our phones!

That solves everything. Will try that
Hopefully it works pal, I've just done a dummy run and it seems to work. In case you need them the steps are login, click My Account / Ticketing account, click season tickets tab, and in there you should have the option to download both tickets (assuming you are linked) obviously click download on the one that's not on the phone already.

Thanks
You need to login to your daughters account, Use her membership number and whatever password you used, Then you'll have access to her membership to download.

Or

"Strongly link" your daughter in friends and family and you'll be able to download also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.